Does anyone else check behind the Shower curtain before they go to the bathroom just to make sure nothing is there, LMFAO😂😂😂?

• Heck Yeah!
  • Ugh No...
Lol I do it ALL the time because I'm just "that" paranoid😂😂😂😂!

Most Helpful Guy

• Vote 'A' - ALWAYS :)

• Heck, you gave me an MHO? Most people including my parents, siblings, friends etc think I'm overcautious but I'm certainly anything but delusional and / or paranoid. I just believe in caution.

Thank you SO much for the unexpected MHO :) Your kind and gracious gesture has touched me <3

• Haha you welcome love😊!

• Just read your update young lady. Don't do it in paranoia do it cause it's required and necessary. It could be for anything from intruders to bugs to snakes etc it's best to even straighten out the curtain to ensure there's nothing on it ;) Always enjoy your shower :)

What Guys Said 6

• No. I figure if something happens to me, I'll do what I can at the moment. If I'm destined to die, then there's nothing I can do about it.

• Lol no I don't.

• Nope lol, I always check the toilet though lol

• no, I know what is in my house

• No, never done that...

One more thing to add to my list of obsessive traits I guess. XD

• i don't even have a shower curtain xD i just lock the door ^.^

What Girls Said 13

• Yes, two reasons.

Psycho

Two: I shared the bathroom with two brothers, I never knew what they would prank me with. They would always leave something horrible just to hear me scream and they'd laugh like a couple of five year olds! The absolute worst was when I just turned fourteen, I started to pull back the curtain to turn on the water. There stands my older brother in an old red flannel shirt and a discusting rubber Frankenstein mask, it startled me so much that I tried running back to my room, my legs were doing 120 MPH but I wasn't going anywhere! Nearly peed my PJ's in the process!! After that I have always looked behind the curtain, for a while after that I wouldn't go in the bathroom without looking behind the curtain!

• I don't have a shower curtain. But if I did I don't think I would check it, I'm usually not very paranoid... unless I've seen a scary movie.

• Lol. I don't. I just jump in. I'll see what I need when I do that.

• I don't keep my shower curtain closed for that reason lol.

• I never check but I do worry about that!

• Yes many, many times.

• All the time XD because I've seen a spider waiting for me in the bath tub!

• oh Fo Sho Fo Sho!

• yup sometimes

• Yes, I do lol

• Never did it.

• Lol yeah I do that always, too paranoid XD

• no because i don't have a shower curtain