Name One Secret Fear You Have?

I'm afraid of Moths😲!

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 12

• I wouldn't call it a secret but I don't do well around snakes. I immediately look for anything I can use as a weapon and try to keep distance

• Heights. I don't admit it to a lot of people I know. Whenever I go rock climbing, if I look down I about piss myself.

• I war involving my country. I don't wanna be called to fight and die for nothing.

• Fear of getting lung cancer. I have never smoked in my life and I'm trying to live healthy most of the time. If I seriously ever get lung cancer my whole belief system would probably crumble.

• to be alone on earth with no sign of life

• I have bo secret fear, every one know's I have a fear of (most) flying bugs.

• Wouldn't be much of a secret then.

• fear of dying

• I am afraid of clowns :(

• losing my sanity. if you hear voices or see things that aren't there you know something isn't right. not being able to trust your own mind to perceive the world as it is must be incredibly scary.

• Interestingly, I don't have a fear of dying even though I'm going into the military. I've basically accepted that. My fear is getting permanent brain damage and being paralyzed or unable to function properly afterwards. That's my only real fear.

Oh, and of course, clowns. Those clowns, man. They sneak up on ya.

• Black people. I'm also black so it's really confusing. It's not all black people. In fact I don't even think it has anything to do with the people themself. It's just that when I'm not in a positive mood I worry about whether or not they're gonna like me. This may be the first time I've ever seen this person and I may never see them again. We may not even speak but I still get super self conscious and my heart races.

I'm also afraid of homeless people and disabled people. Once again not because they're scary but because I'm afraid I'm going to treat them insensitively.

And being a failure at life. Despite having a college degree, zero debt, and work experience in multiple fields I'm still always afraid that I'm gonna be worthless but im also afraid of responsibility so I sometimes self sabotage myself

I'm a fearful person😓

What Girls Said 8

• Of trying to order something at a restaurant and I try to order a side or I make a mistake and the waiter has to correct me in front of other people and make me look dumb.

• I fear eternity. Or rather, eternal stagnation. I always say I want to live forever, but I would probably lose it if I did. This is probably also the reason why I long for but fear the whole "one true love" idea; it would be great to be with someone super compatible for a long time, but forever? People don't stay the same forever. Everything has to change and come to an end.

• I worry about dying a lot, it's not because I care that much about actually dying but because I help/support my family so much and I know they need me, it terrifies me not to be there for them, my boyfriend or my pets even lol

• Everyone knows I'm scared of spiders but my private fear is that I hate change, especially in my family. I will move out next year once I've settled in my routine and that terrifies me even though I'm smart about this.

• Falling off a cliff.

• If it is a secret fear, isn't it supposed to be a secret?

• I'm afraid of love.

• being alone and the dark.