Name one thing you hate that people do that just pisses you off?

I hate when people at school call someone dumb for getting something wrong or failing a test or whatever it is, but yet their sitting in the same damn grade as last year💁.

Most Helpful Guy

• When you always put them first, when you're always there for them, yet they NEVER do the same for you.

Most Helpful Girl

• So this is my first year of high school and I've realixed that I HATE people walking in the halls at school. you're trying to get to your next class and these assholes are walking as slow as a snail, or theyre stopping right in the middle of the hallway to say hey to someone or hug someone, etc. Even when the late belll rings like god damn.

What Guys Said 16

• When smokers litter their cigarette butts out their car window, on the foot path, on the road, in the gutter or at the beach or anywhere else. Before someone says not all smokers do this about 90% do. It is so selfish, rude and disgusting. Why should us non-smokers have to put up with smokers disgusting mess. The things they say about there is no butt bins or I don't want them in my car because they smell etc etc are bullshit. I don't litter my candy wrapper when there is no bin. Also you can carry a small ashtray that I think locks all the smells in and the butt that is very small, in their car they can use their car ashtray or buy one. They are not very expensive. It is rude and selfish end of story and very bad environmentally because they don't biodegrade like smokers say. You should see the long list of problems smokers really cause when littering their butts. They start fries, they leak lots of nasty chemicals into the water ways, they kill fish and birds, the butts take up to 15 years to biodegrade and the filter I heard never does fully. With 4.6 trillion cigarettes littered each year you can see how big the problem is. Sorry for the rant it really pisses me off. Why should us non-smokers have to put up with it.

• When someone insists with me and I made it clear that my answer is no, oh, this pisses me off a lot.

• When you stand up for some one in the past because you care about/like them and some one in your social group starts talking badly about them. And everyone joins in agreeing. Forces me to leave te group feeling ashamed or not standing up for then or makes me the bad guy for saying something to the whole group.

• Racist. Sexist. Homophobic. Just generally discriminatory bigotry.

and hardcore Republicans lol

• Drive slow on the fast lane, or cut me off when I'm speeding.

• I hate it when someone lies to you to "protect" you.

• Talking... Talking is annoying

• Mistreat Women, or rude and inconsiderate behavior!

• Being ignorant.

• Let's see... oh! They possess beating hearts. lol

• When people walk slow in front of me.

• Think they have the right to judge others

• I hate being lied to, that one really gets to me.

• pedants... life has context, people..

• I get pissed off when I hear people complain about how difficult their life is when they haven't been through anything. Like when someone gets grounded and they act like its the end of the world. Instead of thinking hey the people who work everyday to pay for you to mooch off them aren't happy cause you pulled some dumb unappreciative crap again and on top of that you've never been attacked by a cheetah but yeah your life is hard. People can find a way to complain about everything. Crap I'm complaining about complaining!

• when people just stand there and watch me work on something. help me or leave!

What Girls Said 13

• I can't say I have ever hated anything, but if there is something that drives me crazier than anything is just straight up "me first" people. I'm standing in line, someone cuts in front of me - why? Because "me first." Someone pushes past a mother pushing her new born in a stroller when she's trying to get on the bus - why? Because "MEEE FIIIRST!!" Can't stand that mentality.

• When people walk slow in front of me and I have no way of getting around them. People have said I walk fast but that has to do with the fact that I was blessed with long legs.
    I also hate when my parents gets mad at me because one of my siblings did something stupid. Or treat me like a child even though I am legally an adult.

• When people don't admit to their mistakes or apologize.

• When people brag about how good they are about themselves. I don't like self-absorbed people.

• I hate it when I see people bullying other based on their sexuality, race, or the people they choose to hang out with and also their personality

• Speaking very loudly

• I don't like it when people online would call me intallerent or homophobic and I don't like when people talk too too much or laugh to loudly or talk to loud in public at a restaurant when your trying to eat

• They start being sarcastic

• deff stare.

• people who spit

• Donald Trump

• cutting me off in traffic!

• When somone ignores your text messages. That pisses me off. Or better how about, when your parents treat you like a child when you are legally an adult.