Which greek Goddess are you?

I got: Aphrodite

Which greek Goddess are you?

You are the Goddess of love.
Many would call you vain but you just find yourself to be very confident in how you look. Is that such a bad thing? You enjoy attention from others and are very outgoing! Sure, sometimes you get jealous when you don't get the attention you want but who doesn't?

http://www.playbuzz.com/calistam10/which-greek-goddess-are-you

0|0
9|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Hera
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...45de-80df-44542c8e86f4.jpg

Goddess of Marriage (Queen of the gods)
    You have a very patient and motherly disposition. You look after all of those you care about in one way or another. Your patience is made of steel and you hardly ever get angry. Many say you are gullible but you actually see more than they think... however sometimes you have a tendency to let people step all over you anyways even when you know they are doing just that!

Yay me, I'm a queen. ^.^

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Aphrodite
    Many would call you vain but you just find yourself to be very confident in how you look. Is that such a bad thing? You enjoy attention from others and are very outgoing! Sure, sometimes you get jealous when you don't get the attention you want but who doesn't?
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4935-8f88-ea868e873733.jpg

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 8

• http://i.imgur.com/w5ihrRo.jpg
    I guess that could be me 😉

0|1
    0|0
  • Hera

Goddess of Marriage (Queen of the gods)
    You have a very patient and motherly disposition. You look after all of those you care about in one way or another. Your patience is made of steel and you hardly ever get angry. Many say you are gullible but you actually see more than they think... however sometimes you have a tendency to let people step all over you anyways even when you know they are doing just that!

'Patience of steel'? Pff, heck no! xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Hera Goddess of Marriage (Queen of the gods)

0|0
    0|0
  • Aphrodite

http://i.imgur.com/F17sQwq.jpg

Haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • Athena

Goddess of war and wisdom
    Cool and collected people look at you for wisdom and advice. You tend to get stuck and wonder how you get stuck with all the idiots around you. You try and keep to yourself and not get involved in petty drama however there are moments when people test you and you get involved due to your temper, you won't admit to this however.

0|0
    0|0
  • Athena

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4a7b-8c83-b815643463c0.jpg

Goddess of War and Wisdom
    Cool and collected. People look to you for wisdom and advice. You tend to keep to yourself and sometimes wonder how you got stuck with all the idiots around you. You try and keep to yourself and not get involved in such petty drama however there are moments when people test you and you get involved due to your temper, you won't admit to this however.

0|0
    0|0
  • lol i may not be the greek goddess of love but im the norse goddess of love

0|0
    0|0