Which fighting game franchise do you prefer more: Mortal Kombat or Street Fighter?

• Mortal Kombat
  • Street Fighter
Select a gender to cast your vote:

16

Most Helpful Girl

• MK for sure. I've played it since I was a kid.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 5

• I like both, basically - Street Fighter has more various fighting styles, whilst Mortal Kombat has fatalities.

• The way I look at both game frachise, I look at Mortal Kombat as a more story and blood/gore-oriented game while Street Fighter is a more challege, competitive and arcade-oriented game. Both are still great in their own ways in my opinion.

• I agree, you are totally right

• ... Personally I prefer the Soul series.
    Of the two though, while I loved mortal kombat as a teenager... it's not aged well, so Street Fighter.

• Street fighter is the OG. The original fighting game.

• Please, not again. Street Fighter is japanese and MK is American. We all know who the real videogame makers are.

• MK. I love Street Fighter for nostalgia, but MK is a classic. It's more of a cult following to me. The movie (not movies). The shows. The games. They are redoing the movies by the way.