Most Helpful Girl
If she did follow you-good for you and maybe try messaging her. Personally, I don't see what the big deal is with her-her music sucks.3
Most Helpful Guy
Nope. She'll unfollow you.4
If she did follow you-good for you and maybe try messaging her. Personally, I don't see what the big deal is with her-her music sucks.
Nope. She'll unfollow you.
It's a nasty habit to lie.
1. MAKE SURE IT'S ACTUALLY ARIANA GRANDE
2. Repeat first step
3. Carefully think for two hours of what to say
4. Check if it's just a fan account
5. If this if fake, then stop looking for attention here
6. If you're smart then you'll leave it
7. Realise that it could be some old pedo
8. If it is Ariana Grande then treat her like a goddamn princess
9. Use correct grammar if you decide to actually message her
10. She probably won't reply but you never know
Are you sure it's her? And no, she won't reply, it's usually other people controlling it and she likely gets loads of DM's everyday.
I'd check if it's really her, and then just try to, I guess
Yeah! Go For it.
YES!!! MOST DEFINITELY
I was talking to a guy a few weeks ago that is part of this famous singers road people or group. We was telling me stories about what some fans have told and proposed to the singer. He show me some of the messages throught her facebook messenger. He and several other people have access to her to her facebook account and the messages. Her facebook account is a business tool she uses to build rapport with fans so that she gets more popular. He gets paid to message people while pretending it's her. She has a boyfriend by the way. So if you do message her, you'll most likely get one of her staff to message you back I bet.
Messaging her would be "no chill..." Play it cool manee! 😂
Sorry who I don't know who that is.
How do you know it's not your friends or family taking the piss?
Even it was her it will be one of her staff answering her letters etc.
Good for you
Could be a catfish account
Send some dirty messages.