Good free music app?

I'm going on a trip where I won't have access to reasonable radio the entire time so I'd like to have music. Does anyone know of any free (preferably legal) apps or trials or whatever that I can use?

I'm sorry. I should have included that I need something that will also work offline since data is spotty and I have an iPhone.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I use digital radio apps, but nothing like spotify or anything. You might be able to get a free trial of Google Music. I got three months free trial with my new laptop.

What Guys Said 6

• Hmm... I never used music apps so, I cannot tell you from personal experience but I found an article which claims that there are four apps which can be used offline on iPhone.
    mashtips.com/ios-app-to-download-and-listen-music/

If I were you, I'd have download some songs from 3rd party sites illegally before going to the trip IF the above solution doesn't work and delete them afterwards when the trip is over.

Good luck :)

• You'll have a data connection?

TuneIn and Shoutcast are two good ones. You could also consider getting a few really long mixes off Youtube or maybe some Podcasts.

• Probably not for most of the time because of spotty coverage :c

• Grab some podcasts, go onto Youtube and find a few really long mixes or collections and use one of those Youtube to MP3 converter sites to download them.

• Pandora has been my favorite for a long time.

• If you use Windows Phone then you can try MUSIC+

• I use Spotify and it's awesome

• YouTube! I use it all the time!

What Girls Said 1

• I think you can test spotify premium for free for a couple days.. during that time you can dl the songs you want to hear and play them offline too