Have you ever met anyone famous?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I met Miley Cyrus back in 2007 when she first began filming Hannah Montana. And encountered Jazz the transgender at my job a few weeks ago. Plus when I worked at Diagon Alley at UO, I was in walking distance of Matthew Lewis, whoever plays Bill Weasley, Hagrid and Griphook. And when I was in Manhattan at the age of six, Heather Mazarro was a few feet away from me by the Madame Tussauds in Time Square. Hopefully I will meet Zac Efron one day, I dont know why I still have the urge to meet him I don't fancy him like I used to when HSM came out haha.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• Yes. I live in the heart of London and you get lots of people from TV, modelling, sports hanging out at bars etc. Also through my dad.

• Sharon Den Adel from Within Temptation, Tom S. Englund from Evergrey, and some others less cool and less talented. =)

• i saw one of our news reporters today lol. does she count? :)

• I met Jonathon Ross once, but not sure how famous he is outside of the UK :)

• a few people. I am lucky but refuse to name drop :)

• I took chocolate from Third Eye Blind's snack lounge thing (with permission).

• And yes, many others (have met them).

• In my brother's senior year of college, he had me come up for this annual concert they had at the end of the spring semester, he was head of the crew and let me help bands. One of them, unfortunately, was Third Eye Blind. They set up all this fake equipment on stage to make them look grandeur, their crew that helped us were total dicks, and they showed up nearly an hour late for their set, which was pretty half assed.

• Oh wow that sucks. They were nice enough to me but I only talked to one of them.

What Guys Said 3

• 20 years ago I met Chris Hadfield.

Ronan Keating once walked past me in an airport.

• Met some actors from The Walking Dead during Halloween Horror Nights.

• Not really people you would consider famous.
    Some politicians here and there, regional and European, because my high school was always involved in a lot of stuff, invited people to educate us on the world and politics and so on.