NFL team chance to win super bowl 50 champion. I wish it Detroit lions but nah?

I'm a hard die fan of my Detroit lions, otherwise I doubt cuz they don't have real leader or have killer like patriots or seahawks. In my opinion I think bills can win NFL champion. What u think of NFL team can win super champion.

Most Helpful Girl

• As long as its not the cardinals or the raiders. Hahaha!!! I hope it's the Steelers but I'm not holding my breath...

What Girls Said 3

• I love the lions as well. I'm a home team kinda chick.. But as you mentioned it's unlikely. So I'm kinda rooting for the Bengals. I think Dalton's come a long ways and with Green and Hill it's a nice little line up. I thought the eagles would be better with their new team but they don't have the chemistry yet. It'll be interesting to see Dallas with Castle and Weeden and no Dez. I think if those teams get it together it'll be one of them against the pats or bengals. Sorry for the essay lol as long as it's not the Steelers I'll be happy.

• i want my cowboys to win and i think this year will really be their year but i dont want to get my hopes up

• As long as it's not that cheater oops I mean Patriots, or the Broncos, I don't really want Seahawks either only because it'd be 3rd year going, have nothing again them. ..

What Guys Said 3

• Might be the cowboys and broncos year

• It's really early to tell, I mean a lot of teams look readily good so far. I honestly like the Cowboys, Cardinals, and Chargers. I think winner comes from NFC.

• Heck naw bro. The Bills got Lesean I don't want them to win XD