Why the heck am I destine for fame?

its funny people in high places always follw me first. in fact I meet someone with connection with EMINEM in person.

Most Helpful Girl

• So it sounds like your friend is the one who''s destined for fame... The one who actually met the famous people.

It's usually not the desperate tryhards who become popular.

• no because already in haha guess what this shady record employ, a female likes me too and thinks I could be like EMINEM with all that sex appeal and marketing .

• sex appeal has little to do with grammmer :) but my Dyslexia is a gift and make as talented will smith who has it.

• Your lack of sex appeal is not related to dyslexia. It's related to being an ass.

If you need to tell everyone how talented you are, you're NOT talented.

Most Helpful Guy

• You are the 2nd coming of tupac.

• nope more like I applied for certain grants for poor artist lol

What Girls Said 3

• No fucking way! You met someone that might have one day met EMINEM? Dude... how do you deal with all the attention from the paparazzi?

• just because you work someone those not make famous. my friends could go on tour with D12

• Get rich or die trying 💪🏻

• Lol what are you talking about?

• IM talking my connection with D12, my friend hung out 50 cent as-well.

What Guys Said 2

• eminem is dead.

• It sounds like you have some good connections. What's the talent that's going to make you famous?