What's Your Favorite Acoustic Song?

I'm thinking about covering a new song on guitar, so I figured I'll see if GAG can't make my decision any easier. What is your favorite song? Doesn't necessarily have to be acoustic... but I ain't rapping or dropping any beats :P

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• A youtube channel? Sweet! If only we lived next to each other, then we could be in a band xD
    Haha anyway, here are my top 3 acoustic ones. They have non acoustic versions, but the acoustic versions also great.

1.) Iris (acoustic version) -- Goo Goo Dolls

Pretty easy to throw emotion into it. Sounds good on acoustic too, and it isn't too crazy to sing or play. Especially works if you have a deeper voice (idk what your range is).
    2.) Slide (acoustic version) - Goo Goo Dolls

Much more fun to play on guitar than Iris. It gives the chance to show off guitar skills and vocal skills since they take turns taking the main melody.
    3.) Everlong (acoustic version) - Foo Fighters

This is probably the easiest to play on guitar out of the songs listed. Really good opportunity for emotion. Has great lyrics, good vocals, and is overall just a great song.

• Great recommendations! Goo Goo Dolls are amazing! And not yet with the youtube channel. I literally just got my mic stand and cables today in the mail. Tomorrow I'll figure out how it all works. And hey, if you could record yourself in anyway, I would totally add you in as a collab!

• Haha well I do have recording equipment, logic pro, and drums/guitar/bass xD I would totally fill in whatever parts you don't have but want lol

What Girls Said 4

• I love Michael Schulte's songs.. he can be a bit random xD haha he is not famous, actually he started on youtube doing covers, here is the link to one of his songs, this one is dear doubt , but all of his own songs are awesome, give it a try! :P hehe

something a little bit more famous I'd say Have you ever really loved a woman by Bryan Adams, oh my gosh that song! haha is never gonna get old to me xD the guitar is just... no words for it ahaha

• Ever long by foo fighters is great acoustic!

• If its mentioned twice in the same thread, it must be worth doing! Thanks for the recommendation!

• I'm yours by Jason Mraz or Hey there Delilah by Plain White Tees. 😊

• Ohhh so like country music?

I like Slip on by... By Austin Webb.
    I like T shirt by Thomas Rhett

• I'm trying to get more into country music, so I'll definitely give these a try!

What Guys Said 3