Do you like or dislike Taylor Swift? Why?

I think she's pretty but I dislike her music to be honest and her attitude at times. She just seems so fake and money driven. I had heard in the past before she was famous she was a bully anyway.

• Like her
    72% (18)58% (11)66% (29)Vote
  • Dislike her
    28% (7)42% (8)34% (15)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|11

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

• I think she's fake, but I do really enjoy her album 1989. I don't care for her though or her "bestie" Selena Gomez. Fake ass bitches.

0|1
    0|0
    • What about Demi?

• Eh, I used to like her a lot when she first started out, but then her music got super mainstream. I don't know how I feel about her. I used to think she was super down to earth. Now? Not so much. :/

• She is a sweet girl.

2|2
    0|0
  • Nope i dont like her. she's good at writing songs and shit but definitely not singing it live. I really don't understand why everyone says she has a great voice clearly never listened to beyonce or mariah carey or etta james.

0|1
    0|0
    • I've heard she's awful live

• Show All
    • Really? I've never heard of that but i can tell she's all faking that nice girl attitude thing

• Makes ya wonder where she's getting all those guest stars for her concert from

• I like a couple of Taylor swifts songs but I don't really like her singing because I think she can be winne when she sings and I think some of her songs be to country ish

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm indifferent but I can see why people dislike her.

0|1
    1|0
    • why do you think they dislike her?

• 1. They find her music generic and immature.
      2. Her PR team market her as the girl next door even though she has been a millionaire since her late teens and looks like a super model.
      3. She can't take criticism.
      4. She says she is about empowering females and that females did to stop pitting themselves against one another. Then goes and writes bad blood.

• 1. bland right?
      2. False advertising
      3. offended easily
      4. hypocrite
      pretty much sums it up right

• I like Taylor Swift :)

0|1
    0|0
  • How can anyone besides her family and friends dislike her? They don't know her personally or her personality. So far she's seems very sweet and romantic. Love that

Answer: I LOVE her music. Love her 'country' and her pop. She's very pretty too. Love her hair now, it suits her face

0|0
    0|0
  • I dislike her, I'm getting negative vibes from her if that makes any sense , I feel like she's fake somehow and a Big drama queen. Her music is mediocre

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm just going to pretend you never said any of that :p

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• She is a heavy influence on my generation, however, I do not care for her music, he influence nor propaganda she puts out.

0|1
    0|0
    • Like what propaganda?

• Show All
    • So what do you think about her "surprise guests" at her concerts? Are they paid big $$$$ as well?

• lol wow one person? two, 3? and she has to put up with them for how long 5minutes? I wouldn't know nor care, that is called a publicity stunt. She doesn't care about her audience... simple

• I neither like nor dislike her, because I'm not a fan of country music. And I know too little about her as a person to 'like' or 'dislike' her.

0|0
    0|0
  • im fine with her. i think she's gorg

0|1
    0|0
  • she's alright, got some catchy songs and what not.

0|1
    0|0
  • More towards dislike, not a fan of her music and she's inexplicably overrated.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like her

0|1
    0|0
  • Guess I could date her for a couple weeks to give her a new song or two XD

0|1
    0|0
  • I like her. She's a really nice and humble person unlike most celebrities.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like most of her music. I have no problems with her

0|0
    0|0
  • I dislike romantic singers in general.

0|0
    0|0