Anyone else get irritated by how unrealistic movies tend to be?

I know, I'm just knit picking but it really gets to me with some details. For example, I'm watching Gotham and a character got one of their eyes replaced but when she lifts the plaster thingy, her new eye is glowing blue and looks as good as an original eye. If this was real, the eye would be bloodshot and there would probably be some scar tissue, at least but no, not even a scratch. Another example: In the Walking Dead, Andrea is tied to a chair and is in a race against time to pick up a tool that will somehow get her out and she stops inbetween to look at the zombie that is about to wake up and I just sit there like WTF R U DOIN. Stuff like that just bothers me even though I know that it is fake, and known to be fake.

• Yup, bothers me too
  • No, not really.
  • Other

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah...
    Used to - when I was 2 or 3 - when I dreamed of things I saw in the movies I lived for back then. When I found out I could never be a mermaid I lost it.
    From then on I'm pretty much okay with anything in the movies...

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, I have a hard time with walking dead because of all the nonsense around stupid molasses like zombies. Suspension of disbelief is critical and if they don't do it right it kills the show.

What Girls Said 1

• That's why it's called FICTION.

• Nice condescension :).
      I know that, but it still bothers me but only when it's a "serious" non-fiction. Some details I can tolerate but others really frustrate me. Like, watching as a zombie is about to wake up and eat you is annoying but someone jumping a gap between buildings, I can tolerate.

What Guys Said 3

• not really, but it does get on my nerves how stupid characters can be in some movies and tv shows. it's like a grid road. instead of making a left turn to get where you need to go, they make 3 rights...

• No. In fantasy genre it doesn't bother me. Sometimes some things in other genres bother me a lot.

• Happens all the time :>