Thir13een Ghosts or Cabin in the Woods?

13 Ghosts

Thir13een Ghosts or Cabin in the Woods?

Cabin in the Woods

• Thir13een Ghosts
  • Cabin in the Woods

Most Helpful Guy

• 13 ghosts was actually fucking scary when I first saw it I kept closing my damn eyes like a little bitch. A LITTLE BITCH! :P 😂

cabin in the woods was pretty damn entertaining though but I like the story of 13 ghost more and how it was shot too.

• Cabin in the Woods was hilarious, I loved the part where Thor (I don't know the actual character's name so I'm calling him Thor) tried to jump over the cliff with the dirt bike and he fucking slammed against the force-field lmfao

• I'll wait for it.. 😉

Most Helpful Girl

• (voting based on what's actually scarier)

Holy shit.. Thir13een Ghosts, hands down. I fucking love horror movies and it's the only movie that actually scared me the first time I saw it.

You think I watch that shit now? lmao noooo.

• Lol I still can't bring myself to watch it anymore either hahahah!!!

What Guys Said 2

• Cabin in the woods is amazing

• It was funny but thats about it. 13 ghosts had a better story line

• haha that part was awesome! I just like how Meta it was, also the theory that it's also sort of parody of Scooby Doo lol

• Lol it really is

• Cabin in the Woods gets my vote. I thought Thirteen Ghosts sucked.

What Girls Said 1

• I freaking loved cabin in the woods and how they made the movie. Thirteen ghost was too odd for me and I was too young to understand it.

• 13 Ghosts scared the crap out of me as a kid. Cabin in the Woods was ok. It was dumb funny

• The torso still haunts me...