Chick flicks and Dick flicks?

Guys: What is the best chick flick you've ever sat through?
Girls: What is the best dick flick you've ever sat through?

Ok so we all know there are certain movies out there that are made to appeal to certain genders more than others. There are chick flicks for girls, and dick flicks for guys (it really goes without saying). Movies like Sin City and Pacific Rim are definitely dick flicks, whereas movies like A League of their Own, and Eat Pray Love are chick flicks.

To answer my own question, my favorite Chick Flick I've seen is Princess Bride

Most Helpful Girl

• Best dick flicks: The Transporter, Lock Stock and two smoking Barrels, Crank movies, basically everything Jason Statham.

Fun fact: we secretly love checking out Statham, he makes everything watchable. 😍

Most Helpful Guy

• I liked French Kiss. I really like The Princess Bride but I don't know if it really counts as a chick flick, although I see how it could be considered one. In that vein, Stardust was pretty good. Nice visuals and the physical acting in the sword fight at the end was excellent.

What Girls Said 2

• Well I hardly ever watch chick flicks I guess because I kinda really detest "romance" movies, they're usually just absolutely cliche and kitschy - my favourite "dick flick" (if it is one) would be Inception or maybe thr matrix trilogy 👍🏻

• I don't know about anyone else, but I would NOT call Princess Bride a chick flick.

• It felt like a chick flick to me, even though it did have some elements in it to keep us guys entertained

• In that case my second favorite chick flick movie was A League of their Own. Agree to disagree. by the way what is your favorite dick flick movie?

• probably Interstellar

What Guys Said 4

• Oh man. I've seen a ton tbh. But to choose one that stands out above them all is easy. The notebook. Jerked the tears right out of my face

• Wedding Crashers

• Bend it like Beckham and she is the man are good chick flicks because they have a football / soccer theme

• I think Love Actually was great, but I also liked Definitely, Maybe, The Last of the Mohicans, and The Ruins.
    For 'dick flicks,' allow me to recommend Gran Torino and Leon (The Professional).