How many of you own?

How many of you own?

NEOPETSSSSSSSSSS

They are extremely important and if you have never had nor knew of them, you had a horrible, depressing childhood.

I remember when I fell down a well... a neopet saved my life. How you might ask? I don't remember but I just know. Neopets are also the suporior mammels on the planet. Amen.

• neopets are my life
  • BLESS THE NEO KING
  • kayne is my lord and savior
  • there's probably semen on your Tupperware from neopets

Most Helpful Guy

• Neopets, ahh, there was a phase where I was an avid neopet user.
    I know neopets don't die and stuff, but I'm guessing mine is pretty hungry and starving after all these years. It's going to need some serious medical attention. Too bad I forgot my username 😱

• I just have the stuffed animals 😅 from McDonald's.

• Sorry, all my money goes towards music since because everything is expensive 😢

• Play me a song next time for forgiveness. It has to be about meeeee. 8)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

What Girls Said 10

• I used to when I was a kid :')

I had a fucktonne of multiple accounts and can't remember the passwords for any of them lol

I think that websites excellently demonstrates inflation haha.. Everything was so expensive. I played it wrong in fairness, I never really bothered trying to earn coins I just liked to make them pets and give them names etc., we were soup kitchen babies all the way. I hated how some of the pets were just arbitrarily 'limited edition', I used to want a Poogle and a Cybunny so much!

I don't like it now because you have to pay for everything, it used to be mostly free. And the way you create pets and everything has changed..

I miss 2005 lol

• Lol, making neopoints is easier now. They have this thing called Trudy's Surprise (or whatever) and you get neopoints every day you log on. If you come on for 30 days straight you get 100,000 neopoints on day 30 in addition to the neopoints you earned on the other days. :P

• I used to play that all the time when I was young. I remember I had a unicorn, a dragon, some sort of puffball (thought it's called a jubjub or so) and a tiger. I only sucked at it. I never got a paintbrush or so. The fairies never gave me one. Good times.

• Tamagotchi's? Were they Neopets? Just the mention of them fills me with guilt. My littlest brother had one, he loved it so so much but every time he left it lying around me and my other brother would overfeed it and then it would die on him... I honestly feel so bad about this!

I'm sorry little bro, I promise not to do it to your real baby!

• 2|0
  • I still play every now and again... I like the games.

• i have neopets! i sometimes still go on and do the dailies lol ngl

• AHHH I REMEMBER THOSE! Those were my childhood. :'( I had so many of them.

• I used to have around 4.

• I <3 the site but haven't been on in years.

• wtf is this? 😄