Would you like to see a batman movie directed by martin scorsese?

Now, not ALL batman movies have to be huge action movies with explosions and the world or city ending. I think a batman movie by martin scorsese would be awesome. He's great at adapting crime stories from books into movies like he did woth goodfella's and the departed. So I'm pretty sure he can make an awsome crime thriller noir type story adapted from the comics. Also he already made a perfect looking Arkham asylum when he made shutter island. Look at the dark knight with the Joker. it's considered the best comic book movie ever made (I know some will disagree) and it hardly has any explosions and stuff in it. unlike its sequel, dark knight rises. which in my opinion is the weakest of the three. yeah I know the joker blew some stuff up but moslty it was just the inner battle between batman and the joker. I mean the best scene in the movie was when batman was interrogating the joker. What do you think? You think a batman movie made by martin scorsese would be awesome?

• I think it would be a good movie.
  • I don't think he's right for the job.

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe, but Tim Burton's Batman was the best.

• I think it was perfect how Gothic he made it. side characters were weak though.

• Too bad... anyway, she was also a villain in that tv series - Birds of Pray (played by Mia Sara): http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0312098/

• Thanks for the MHO :)

What Guys Said 4

• I'd like to see the end of this whole capeshit fad.
    Batman films are awful and I wouldn't consider Scorsese one of my favourite directors.

• so, you're a troll.

• If you don't like batman OR the director that I mentioned and you STILL felt the need to add your negative comment without really caring for the subject in the first place, then yes. you're a troll.

• Did you not ask me if I'd like to see a Batman film directed by Martin Scorsese?

• I like explosions and Anne Hathaway in a leather catsuit. So no, I would prefer an action direct the next batman movie.

• Horses for courses. Don't get me wrong, I think Scorcese is a great director within his metier.

• One the one hand, I don't think he would be quite right for that kind of movie. On the other hand, seeing Robert De Niro as Batman and Joe Pesci as Robin... I would pay money to see that. I would have to leave the kids at home, though, since it would be the most foul-mouthed Batman ever.

• I was hoping people wouldn't make those jokes. very bad jokes.

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah, it would be much better than Nolan's movies.