What level of proficiency is this drawing?

• Advanced
  • Profiencient
  • Basic

Most Helpful Guy

• You definitely have skill, but if we're grading this on an artist scale, I'd say basic.

But that's not a bad thing, not at all. Keep at it, I've seen some of the early sketches of even some of the best artists in the graphic novel business, and they weren't half as good as yours at your age.

Stay on the road, and you'll be killing it in no time.

Most Helpful Girl

• I say Advanced because the curls are incredible.

What Guys Said 8

• Well you're better than me, and I'm majoring in art so...

It's really good, you have a good grasp of doing the hair. Good shading on it and whatnot. Looks like the beginnings of something even better though, given that it's a sketch and all. Still damn good sketch work.

• Well, you didn't have anything between "Basic" and "Proficient" but I chose "Proficient" coz I've sketched a girl like that recently so I know how hard it can be to get details like the eyes and hairstyle right.
    I haven't drawn the eyes for my girl yet tho :)

• For a sketch I'd say pretty decent, it's not bad at all, but always room for improvement.

• It's pretty decent... for a sketch.

• Pretty good!

• Your pretty good

• en.memgenerator.pl/.../much-to-learn-you-still-have-en-ffffff

but just practice and you'll get better. it takes a long time to get good at drawing.

• It's pretty good. I'd say proficient :)

What Girls Said 7

• This is basic, bordering on amateur.

Basic- I'd call that any rigid, grid drawing with limited creativity and unappealing, unprofessional inking/pencilwork, but good proportion.
    Proficient - Good proportions, can be rigid, a bit messy, but nice to look at.
    Advanced - Perfect drawing, perspective creativity, clean/high quality pen/pencil work.
    Master - Advanced plus complexity, advanced coloring and meaning behind the work.

• I'm not an art critic but I would say you have a talent. Thought about an art class that could give you better critique and guidance?

• I say neither of the options you gave here.
    it's not basic, it's better than that, but it isn't proficient not advanced either.

• It's a cute drawing! I like the highlights you've done in the hair. I'd say you are proficient.

• How the fuck is this basic? Lol

• Pretty good. The choices don't really match.

• It's in between basic and proficient.