Is it weird for a guy to be a hardcore fan of Taylor Swift?

I recently found out that I am a swiftie with Taylor's 1989 album. I love her music, but I don't let anybody know this. I've probably watched her music videos like maybe 100 times in all. She is extremely gorgeous, too.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think it's weird, I sat behind a hardcore male Swiftie at one of her concerts! He had a Taylor Swift shirt on and knew all the words 😂
    He was pretty cool!

Most Helpful Guy

• She's so sweet! I love how she just puts all her emotions and feelings into her songs. I wish everybody could be as emotionally honest as she is.

Some people say that all she does is whine about her ex's, but they're just jealous. She's a poet. She shows the world that her feelings matter, and her relationships matter.

Did you see her guest role on New Girl?

That's her. The girl you were in love with all along.

But yeah, you totally shouldn't express that opinion in front of girls. They'll think you're a beta faggot.

What Girls Said 1

• Nope! Not weird!! I love her also!! 💕

What Guys Said 1

• I like Taylor Swift because she's hot, but I would never one to date her.