Would you agree that the PS Vita had a lot of potential to sell much more units than it actually sold?

had Sony ever bothers putting more effort into the handheld console, gave it a larger and more well-rounded game library and not force their consumers to buy their expensive memory cards?

I own a PS Vita and loved it. Unfortunately, Sony just doesn't seem to care for it and put too much of their focus on the PS4(not that it's a bad thing but it'd be nice for them to share some of the focus on the Vita). Two of the biggest things hurting the Vita big time (by how very low they sold in units) are the small game library and the expensive memory cards.

Had Sony bothered trying to fix these two issues, I wouldn't necessarily say the PS Vita would have beaten the 3DS but I will say that itwouldn't have been murdered so badly in sales by the Nintendo 3DS/2DS. Unfortunately, the PS Vita barely just only sold 4 million units as of right now due to Sony's carelessness and crucial mistakes.

Would you agree that the PS Vita had a lot of potential to sell much more units than it actually sold...?

• Yes
  • No

What Girls Said 1

• I had one, loved it, then found out there wasn't enough interesting games for me to keep it. The memory card was expensive but the gameplay was awesome, especially comparing it to the PSP (dual analog ftw!). 2 touch screens, 2 cameras, and a nice finish... if only they would've released the fun games years earlier rather than when the newest systems emerged.

What Guys Said 0