Is it weird for a guy to get a sun and moon tattoo?

I'm thinking of getting a sun and moon tattoo with my zodiac sign in it. It totally resonates with me and I know the meaning of it, but someone told me that only girls get that. So I was wondering if it would be strange for a guy to get that?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I could see how people could take it as feminine but it's just artsy and creative, I think that's a really good idea :) I hope you do whatever you want regardless of what people say. And what is the meaning of it (To you personally)?

What Girls Said 2

• No it would be cool

• its not weird.

What Guys Said 5

• Not so much that its a girls thing than it is really cliche. If you want to do something with a zodiac sign, maybe get the constellation of your zodiac imprinted on you with the names of each star on it or something.

I don't know, never considered tattoos, so not sure a good alternative

• I'm not the biggest fan of tattoos in general, but I think if you're gonna get one, it should have personal meaning to you. Do what you want, as long as it's important to you.

• Nope get ehatever you want but make sure yoursketch looks good and its really what you want.

• bro with trannies, gays getting married and weed legalization nothing literally NOTHING suprises me anymore

• No it would be cool actually