Is it weird for a guy to get a sun and moon tattoo?

I'm thinking of getting a sun and moon tattoo with my zodiac sign in it. It totally resonates with me and I know the meaning of it, but someone told me that only girls get that. So I was wondering if it would be strange for a guy to get that?

• Yes
    25% (2)17% (1)21% (3)Vote
  • No
    75% (6)83% (5)79% (11)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|5

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I could see how people could take it as feminine but it's just artsy and creative, I think that's a really good idea :) I hope you do whatever you want regardless of what people say. And what is the meaning of it (To you personally)?

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• No it would be cool

0|0
    0|0
  • its not weird.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Not so much that its a girls thing than it is really cliche. If you want to do something with a zodiac sign, maybe get the constellation of your zodiac imprinted on you with the names of each star on it or something.

I don't know, never considered tattoos, so not sure a good alternative

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not the biggest fan of tattoos in general, but I think if you're gonna get one, it should have personal meaning to you. Do what you want, as long as it's important to you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope get ehatever you want but make sure yoursketch looks good and its really what you want.

0|0
    0|0
  • bro with trannies, gays getting married and weed legalization nothing literally NOTHING suprises me anymore

0|0
    0|0
  • No it would be cool actually

0|0
    0|0