Fast 7 it was good for me , was it good for you?

I just watched Fast 7 last night and enjoyed it. Have you seen it and what did you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• i love it!

Most Helpful Guy

• Fast and Furious 7 is one of the best to come out yet (sadly, paul walker wasn't in it) . Like all Fast And Furious movies, it had stunning scenes. My favorite scene was when Brian jumped off the bus that was sliding off a cliff and jumped and grabbed on to the spoiler of the drifting car.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Haven't seen it yet - Will take reccomendation on board

• The wife and I got hooked on them along about Tokyo Drift. We subsequently purchased all of them including #7 . I do recommend it even tho some of the others were better , it still had a great story. Honestly does suck that Paul passed away and even if the make an 8 it won't be the same

• Not gonna lie I almost cried at the end of the film. Great film, amazing cast. Wish they had didn't put the Rock in such a back seat role tho "I am the cavalry women" lmao