Why do people hate on jb even though he regrets his mistakes?

jb made mistakes he gets it but he regrets them

• i like jb
    12% (3)17% (4)14% (7)Vote
  • i hate jb
    88% (23)83% (19)86% (42)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
9|14

Most Helpful Guy

• His mistakes are not mistakes. They are intentional. And he doesn't regret them, he just says that because he knows there are lots of teeny-boppers that will belieb him,

2|4
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Because people love to hate.
    The irony...

I don't hate nor love him.

1|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 13

• I dont mind him! lol!
    i think he is a productive of his circumstances i just wish he had better people around him to guide him properly! Usher! step in do something! lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know why people hated him in the first place. He's not that bad of a guy I don't think.

1|0
    0|1
  • He regrets it? hahah right... xD

I don't hate him, but I do dislike him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Justin bieber, lol. Just lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well why not ask Morgan Freeman
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8W3quiUea1k

0|0
    0|0
  • Even though he regrets them, they were pretty terrible to do in the first place. Everyone should know better than to do things like spit on their fans.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love Jack Black. What isn't there to like?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvvjiE4AdUI

0|0
    0|0
  • Ahh you're only 13. Thought I'd have to bust a move up in here

0|0
    0|0
  • everyone should hate this little douchey prick

0|0
    0|0
  • Because he keeps making those same mistakes over and over.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hates a strong work but his musics just not good. I actually dont mind his personality, but it's just awful.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont know. people hated him before he even made those mistakes

0|0
    0|0
    • I dont mind him. I mean i dont listen to his music and wouldn't consider myself a fan. but i dont hate him

• Your 13 so I'll be kind!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• All due respect, some of is grew up the same time as him. He doesn't regret his choices. He's a spoilt little dick who doesn't realise he chances he was given. No buts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cause douchebags will remain douchebags
    And ill never believe anything he says unless I actually see him change..

0|0
    0|0
  • um maybe because his "regret" seems pretty fake? also he did some serious stuff. when he was drag racing, what if he hit somebody? would you still idolize him then? i don't really care about celebrities, in the first place so i mostly feel indifferent to their actions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Where is the I don't care about him option?

1|1
    0|0
  • ohhh you're only 13 i was going to go on a rant on why i hate justin bieber starting with his DUI and the fact he could have killed someone

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't hate him but I'm not a fan. I think people don't like him cause though he may say he regrets them, he dies something stupid the next day. I don't hate him though because it's his life and why would i care

0|0
    0|0
  • Uh... he's claimed rape victims loved being raped? he's an asshole

0|0
    0|0
  • because he says he regrets it but then does it again or something worse than what he did before.

0|0
    0|0