Does anyone else notice that usually when someone posts a negative comment they're usually the Anonymous or no Profile picture one's😌?

*NOT ALL OF THEM, BUT MOST OF THEM THAT I SEE ARE!*

• Yes
  • No
  • I Don't Think So.
Especially when they say the most rude and harsh comments about the way someone looks, but yet you can't see them AT ALL.

Most Helpful Girl

• of course they are! we can all be brave behind a screen of safety, where there are no repercussions or consequences for being A**holes!! (i realise the irony of me having no picture - but at least im not posting anon!)

What Guys Said 5

• NO.
    Ouch!! Not anonymous. Just because people don't agree with you, doesn't mean they are a**holes. And neither are they cowards for being anonymous. Different people have different perceptions. It's normal human behavior to be reluctant to give a negative opinion, face to face. Thanks to anonymity, people can overcome that feeling.

• When did I call them ass holes and DIDN'T I SAY "SOME & NOT ALL OF THEM"? READ BEFORE YOU POST!😉

• Lol. I didn't say you called them that. 😜😜

• If you don't have the courage of your convictions then don't post. you are fine @Splishsplash not posting a picture is fine I guess at least you have the balls to post as your id. XXXX

• I only do it for fun

• Oh I never post anonymously. I don't see the point. I meant negative comments.

• that's because they don't want to be blocked

• Well I don't know, I try to be helpful or funny. I post anonymously if I can because I come here to answer interesting questions, not to socialize or get a following.

What Girls Said 3

• It's easy and cowardly to post rude comments anonymously. How every just because you feel comfortable showing your face on the Internet, doesn't mean everyone is. It has nothing to do with not wanting to let people judge your looks, and has more to do with not wanting real life friends and future bosses to find out we are on gag.

• I get more sick of people posting Rate Me questions then getting all upset when the internet isn't nice to them. You have met the internet before yes? Why would you expect anything more from it?

• I KNOW RIGHT, I just noticed that lol :P