Those who play games whether casually or all the time, Halo or Call of Duty, or battlefield?

• Halo
  • Cod
  • Battlefield
By the way COD sucks, just throwing that out there.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really like First-person shooters but if I had to pick one out of those, it would be the Battlefield series.

What Girls Said 4

• I love halo and cod lol

• None of those since i don't like first person shooters ex for the metorid games.

I like all the games that are like the ones on my profile. ^^

• Halo, I never really liked COD. I never had the urge to try battlefield.

• i like halo.

What Guys Said 8

• Halo, Battlefield, CoD in that order.

Halo 3 was probably one of the best multiplayer games of the last generation. Reach was great EXCEPT it was obsessed with stupid abilities and headshots, and it ruined Rocket Race which was the best idea for a multiplayer mode in years.

Battlefield 1942 was absolutely superb - transcendant, even. Running along the pitching deck of an aircraft carrier and managing to get a plane into the air before it sank was freaking amazing. Bad Company 2 had some balancing issues but was tons of fun. Battlefield 3 was passable but was trying too hard to be CoD.

CoD... the last amazing CoD was 3, and I know nobody will agree. It was so superbly balanced, with varied and interesting classes, great maps, tons of fun. Console only. I spent countless hours playing it. When Modern Warfare came out and introduced all these classes/XP/unlocks bullshit, it poisoned all of game. Every game seems to have a CoD4 style XP system now. The game itself was fun except for fucking Martyrdom. Cheap kills because your killer can't get out of the room quick enough? Screw that.

• I used to play Battlefield 3 a little with my on the Xbox 360, but I fucking suck at it, especially compared to playing an FPS on a PC. So I stopped.

• HahahaHALO! Is best.

• I think CS;GO is the trend nowadays

• I like Halo the best out of those 3

• csgo for sure :P

• Halo is my favorite game.

• Nope.
    Team Fortress 2, Planetside 2, Killing Floor 2, Payday 2

...