Who Would you say is your celebrity twin? It can be based on your looks OR personality, but which celeb reminds you of yourself the most?

0|0
5|4

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Back in their Disney Days, Hillary Duff's innocence and Raven Symone's goofiness reminded me of myself. I also have that stubbornly tough independence trait like how Vivica Fox and Gabrielle Union act in a lot of their movies. I don't think there's a celeb who looks like me though. I mean maybe I resemble Aisha Dee a tiny inch but thats about it

1|0
    0|0
    • I used to love Raven before she changed and I still love Hillary! Great personalities :) Aisha Dee is pretty. I think y'all have the cheeks and smile alike

• Thanks for mho :)

What Guys Said 3

• People say I favor Taye Diggs in How Stella Got Her Groove Back lol

1|0
    0|0
    • I love Taye but you look more Idris Elba

• I'll have to look that person up

• Thanks for the compliment. Thats a first I heard I look like him.

• I used to get told I reminded people of Jimmy Stewart or Pierce Brosnan but lately it's been Benedict Cumberbatch. Except for being tall and thin with an over-sized head I can't see the resemblance myself. I think with Stewart or Cumberbatch it's more body language and the way I move. I watched a video of myself walking around and dancing at a wedding and I could see some resemblance.

1|0
    0|0
    • Pierce Brosnan 😍😍😍

• Been told I look like Gerald butler from 300.

2|0
    0|0
    • Thats HOT!! But he wasn't that hot in 300. More so in Olympus Has Fallen

• At the time I had a similar beard. Wasn't nearly that big though lol

What Girls Said 4

• I don't really think I look like any celebrities, although lots of people think I look like a Bollywood actress called Shraddha Kapoor.

0|0
    0|0
  • People tell me I look like Selena Gomez all the time...

0|0
    0|0
    • I dont know you kind of look like Kylie Jenner but I dont really like either

• I don't know... I don't like Kylie, I could care less though I don't think I look like anyone haha.

• I've been told many times that i look like Lady Gaga loll
    I personally don't see the resemblance

0|0
    0|0
  • Lucy Liu is

1|0
    0|0
    • Looks or personality wise?