Are there any shows you watched as a kid that annoyed the heck out of your parents?

I watched a lot of PBS growing up because we didn't have cable, so I watched a lot kids shows they had on there. The one that annoyed my mom the most was Kids Songs. It was sung by kids, directed by kids, everything was done by kids lol. So, she found it kind of irritating. Then I liked it, now I'd probably be annoyed too lol.

So, what kids shows did you watch that may have annoyed your parents?

Most Helpful Guy

• Dragonball Z, Ed, Edd and Eddy & whole Nickelodeon

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• My parents never really liked Ed, Edd and Eddy when I was first watching it.

• Surprisingly, my parents liked all the shows I watched :P

• Romper Room. I would cry, because she would never say my name at the end of the show. :(

• simspons cause they yellow

• All the hours and hours of pro wrestling and snake documentaries

• Barney. I was raised by my grandparents and my granddad was a Vietnam POW, but he once said that hearing the f*cking Barney theme song over and over was the worst torture he'd ever endured. (Though, I'm sure he was being facetious.)

What Girls Said 8

• Should be Tom and Jerry. Whenever my mum's off work and she came home to this playing in the living hall, she'd get quite annoyed by it. I used to admire Jerry's cleverness, but looking back at it now, I pity Tom..

• Mmm maybe Little Bear, little Bill, Caillou or Maggie & The Ferocious Beast lol

• Barney. They hated the end song. Mostly my dad hated it. My aunt gave me a barney doll that sang the song and it made my dad get so annoyed I would push the button to make him annoyed on purpose. I tougth it was funny.

• My mom hated ed, edd, and eddy when I was a kid along with angry beavers, and catdog.

• Yea almost any cartoon annoyed my parents.

• Pee-Wee's Playhouse. My Dad hated that show and that man with a passion.

• I used to watch a show called Blues Clues..

• The Amanda Show; not my Mum's kind of humour at all :')