What is the most embarrassing thing that has happened to you?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know a few things but the one that was most was in middle school I had this crush on a girl and she showed the whole class in bio class my love note I wrote to her lol and laughed at my face lol its funny now looking back at it, but not back then.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• I was out in town, and my friend who was at my house said he would leave my keys in our stash spot, but he forgot, and took them with him. So i had to climb through my upstairs window, while my neighbour and his friends were all sat watching me.

• Um, lets see... I got pantsed (pull my pants down) by my friend in the middle of a crowded mall. I got hugged by a random girl from the back because she mistaked me for her boyfriend. I accidentally fell asleep on my crush's shoulder while riding the bus home (probably the most embarrassing one). I mistaked a stranger for my mom. I accidentally said the N word around a black guy (luckily me and the guy ended up cool). I am a very awkward person. LOL

• I've had many "most" embarrassing things happen to me, it's hard to choose

• Locked out of my house naked

What Girls Said 0