Who is your least favourite 'Friends' friend?

• Rachel
  • Monica
  • Pheebs
  • Joey
  • Ross
  • Chandler

Most Helpful Guy

• Ross. He was simply the most pathetic human being ever conceived.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ross hands down. He's an asshole. I don't know how people could actually choose Phoebe over him. :/

• Me too. I thought they were an odd couple, but they worked. He did seem to really care for her and I wish she could see that and see right through Ross's fake ass self. Ugh. @HookingSwan

• Indeed

And Ross' fake high voice also was sooo annoying

What Guys Said 6

• I think Ross for me - Too uptight

• I didn't like his character development; he started out smart, confident and likeable and evolved into a whiney moron in need of constant reassurance.

• Chandler is hilarious. I laugh everytime with his reactions and his jokes.

• I have never seen that show in my life and don't get the hype for it. I've read that it's in no way different from all of the other shows of it's type, like How I met your mother and what not.

• Woops I said Rachel, but actually she is my favorite and the only one of them with any intelligence. I don't really have a least favorite.

• Rachel... most annoying of all.

• I can't decide I basically love all of them✌

What Girls Said 9

• I despise Ross.
    His voice is annoying. He's a dick. The actor is a dick. He's not funny. He's just a pretentious retard

• I think he's typecast too, did you see him in Band of brothers? Just Ross in uniform...

• I didn't no but I just don't like David schwimmer

• Ross, because he's always whining and has something to complain about, and is not open to other people's opinions in the show. I also felt he sort of didn't fit in that well with the others, because he had this really serious job, but unlike Chandler, he was also very serious e. g. correcting people all the time. He also married first/ had a kid way before anyone else, so was more mature, but in my opinion, meant he didn't fit in as the others did. And the whole fact that he thought he could date whoever he wanted, but Rachel couldn't even look at another guy even when they weren't together...

• Least favourite has to be Ross. He was too controlling and paranoid.

• Ross was awful. Sorry not sorry.

• Ross wins I think

Didn't he cheat on Rachel at some point?

• Rachel. She's the worst...

• Pheebs was annoying

• Oh I though it said "who was your favorite" so I voted Joey, I didn't mean that Joey Im sorry!

Monica was my least favorite, she is kind of annoying.

• its monica.