Do you prefer a Mac or PC?

I shouldve made a poll lol

Most Helpful Guy

• PCs all the way. Even after all these years, Apple products are still best for people who don't really know how to use computers (and who don't care to learn). If someone gave me a Mac, I'd either give it away--like to my mom--or sell it, then buy a very high-end PC where I can really, profoundly control my experience as a user.

Also, Apple shit is waaaaaaay too expensive, like ridiculously so. It's like buying a fucking Hermes handbag. You're paying a premium for something which is maybe aesthetically striking, but you can get something very similar down at any mainstream retailer for a whole lot less money. You're essentially paying for branding and peer judgment. Who the fuck has time for that?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, price-wise I definitely prefer PC. And for customization and stuff I can easily fix something or change out the harddrive or battery and stuff. It's harder for a Mac, because that shits soldered together like a goddamn fortress. Plus they're heavy as shit.
    Also, if I want Mac OS I can just partition my HDD so. : You can also do the same for Mac but my laptop weighs like, 25lbs lighter so... :|

• Whoops, maybe should mention that I'm talking about laptops. I don't have desktops but I do have a Vaio and a Macbook pro so... :|

What Guys Said 18

• PC MASTER RACE!

• EXCEPT FOR THAT ONE TIME WHEN IT WASN'T (aka when Arkham Knight came out)

• ... but the mac-version is still a WIP aswell... so that argument is invalid :P

• Mac way more. When I was on windows and had a PC I was having a lot of software problems which went away the moment I bought a Mac computer.

• Thats true but Macs seem so difficult when it comes to Microsoft Office Docs like Word and Excel

• But my school computer lab is only macs. Im very used to it. Just hate it

• Well there is nothing wrong if you like PCs better. Everyone is different. I just like Macs better. :)

• PC is forever.

• OK, First of all, let me educate you. lol. :D
    PC means personal computer, which MAC and Windows (and Linux) are.
    You mean to say Windows or MAC.

Anyways, Windows, it's the superior operating system, with better support and third party apps. Also, MAC uses a ton of resources just to run.
    I have a MAC with 16GB RAM, I'm left with less than 8 GB after booting up, not even using any apps as yet.

MAC is primary used for it prettiness and media software like Final Cut Pro and Garage Band, which are great on MAC.

• I still wish I had bought a Macbook Air instead of the Lenovo I have, cause of the looks, and cause Macs don't freeze and get glitches all the time. I can't even right click using two fingers on the touchpad now cause of Windows 10.

• The question seem to demonstrate ignorance, especially now. The Apple desktop OS is a unix derivative that runs on a limited set of x86-64 ISA hardware configurations. There are numerous operating systems (OSX, Windows, Linux, BSD, Solaris, etc.), GUI environments (OSX, Windows, KDE, Gnome, XFCE, LXDE, Sugar, Android, iOS, etc.), and hardware platforms (x86-64, ARMv7, ARMv8, MIPS, Power, etc.).

Confusing obsolete branding with actual choices is not a good idea.

• Depends on what your doing on it, personally for me I hate macs.

• i donĀ“t like to pay double for the hardware. i have a pc/hackintosh mutliboot. so i have a makpro worth of like 5000 $ but i only payed 700 bucks.

• I've a Samsung's Windows 7 PC and Apple's MacBook and computer, I say Mac & Windows are both best in their own way but primarily I always use windows 7...

• Pc has the upper hand for more in depth and system software manipulation BUT for the average user that just uses it for entertainment and light work MAC all the way, can't beat it

• I like Windows. Mac is joke.

• PC, i have never had a mac

• PC, because I can customize it more (hardware and software) and I like playing games :)

• MAC BITCHES

• My Nokia 105

• I prefer the Mac

• PCs are for people who know how to use computers. So PCs.

• Mac.
    Because, virus is nearly impossible. Very security system.
    But I use PC.
    Because, Mac is very expensive in Turkey.

What Girls Said 8

• I prefer PC. Macs seem to be overpriced and I don't like the layout.

• PC hands down

• PC, since it's better for gaming.

• I've tried PC and it was shit after windows 10 so this time i'm going to try Mac and I hope it's better than that shit.😕😕😕😕

• I can tell you Mac is great, much better than Windows. The software is much more stable so you are way less likely to have random problems or issues and it is way harder for a Mac to get bugs or a virus. When you get use to how the software on a Mac works you will find it more easy to use than Windows to.

• @Applefan1 cool 😳😊 this is so interesting and I'm really excited for it now more than before

• Yes and the mouse pad on a Mac is made of glass so unlike plastic computers it will not wear shiny and look crappy. The screen is also glass which is better to as it will not mark like the plastic on PCs. Also with a Mac if you want to go back a page all you have to do is sweep two fingers from left to right, if you want to go forward a page you sweep two fingers right to left which is much faster than moving the mouse to the top of the page to click. There is also very little to pretty much no viruses for Mac computers. I asked Apple about internet security and they told me I don't need it and just turn the fire wall on. However, you should ask Apple about this yourself incase they have changed what they say. Anyway I could be here all day telling you what I love about Macs. They are worth every dollar you spend on them. :)

• i like both but Mac is nice.

• i love mac more than pc

• Definitely Mac.

• i like pc.