Eid Mubarak, BTW!

0|0
16|19

Most Helpful Guy

• Thanks eid Mubarak you too. We have did tomorrow. So its preparations

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Happy holidays and shokran for asking, @complicated_soul.
    I am off at 6AM this morning to New York, my old stomping grounds. I have business to do, see some family, spend a few days out in Long Island area and then it is Back to the Pocono Mountains on Late Friday nite.
    Good luck. xx

1|0
    0|0
    • Shokran, @complicated_soul for the vote of confidence, hoping you enjoyed your holiday. xxoo

What Guys Said 18

• Work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work nap work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work

4|0
    0|0
  • Work, romance @MissNowhere & @Cinderelli , work out a little then hit up my friends to see what's up Friday

3|0
    1|0
  • I am looking for a job during the day and going out to dinner tomorrow night.

1|0
    0|0
  • Going to the gym followed by a small run, read a book at the teahouse, cook an awesome meal and then call up some old army friends for a few drinks, tomorrow's the start of my 13th year in the military!!! WHOOOOP WHOOOP!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • To train

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, I was going to go to work. But my truck had some trouble last night. So, I guess work is out of the question now, at least until I get it fixed.

1|0
    0|0
  • Eid Mubarak TYT, i just came from the prayers - and may be welcome some visitors later. aside from that i have planned nothing for today.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have some reports for work that have to be read then the rest of the day maybe some housework, go for a swim and chill.

0|0
    0|0
  • Khair mubarak! We've eid Tom😍

1|0
    0|0
  • I think I might write a myTake.

1|0
    0|0
  • eid mubarek!

1|0
    0|0
  • sleep - eat - do nothing

1|0
    0|0
  • working and working and working , same routines everyday lmao

1|0
    0|0
  • Wake up, go work out, then go work, then home, then smoke, then EAT, then netflix, then sleep.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sleep in, train, talk, smoke, eat.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've got no plans.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tomorrow? Probably nothing, at least as of right now

1|0
    0|0
  • Pick up my broken ipod

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• happy Eid to my muslim gagers.

I'm just planning on going out with my sister tomorrow. weather getting nice here.

1|0
    0|0
  • Happy Eid to y'all. 😊

For me, I'm stuck with the cello whole day tomorrow because apparently the exam date is on the 2/10. But hey, no complaints. At least I'd get to skip school. xD Maybe I'd go for a movie with this guy friend of mine.. but we have no idea what movie should we watch because we just watched Maze Runner yesterday. 😅

1|0
    0|0
  • Work from 7-5 and then I work at the bar from 6-11 :p
    What about you? Are you celebrating?

1|0
    0|0
    • :p
      Do you get enough time to rest?

:) yes! I am. 💕

• Show All
    • That's great! Wishing you all great joy and peacefulness✌💐

• ❤❤ you too😊

• A morning in work and then an afternoon off, going into town to have a mooch about and buy some new boots. That is all... maybe some lunch...

1|0
    0|0
  • School, homework, and possibly a deaf event... That's it basically lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Horse riding, go to school, chill, eat and shower and then hanging out with friends.

1|1
    0|0
  • Review my humanities readings, do English homework, make sure I have stuff packed for the opera, make sure that I am on campus by 2:30 for Humanities then English then go home, eat dinner and go to bed

1|0
    0|0
  • Working tomorrow 😓

1|0
    0|0
  • I promised id go to lunch with someone so I'll do that but uh otherwise nothing is on the agenda.

1|0
    0|0
  • Eid mubarek ☺ i will be with my family for celebration ☺

1|0
    0|0
  • Working 😔

1|0
    0|0
  • workout
    visit my boyfriend to have the dreaded "talk" :(

1|0
    0|0
  • It's Friday, so I have to go to the supermarket/farmer's market.

0|1
    0|0
  • A whole bunch of nothing... Again.

0|0
    0|0
  • Have a dentist appointment in the morning then a bunch of shopping around to do in the afternoon.

2|0
    0|0
    • What are you shopping for? I hate shopping, but fall whether makes me want to shop lol

• Show All
    • Xmas? Girl, you're way ahead of me lmfaoooo. Wish I could get on your level!

• @goflipaburger Well last year i waited till the last minuet to shop and it was freaking crazy!! So this year i thought id get an early start on things :)