Did you enjoy the movie "Interstellar"?

I absolutely love the soundtrack, probably one of the main reasons why the emotional appeal at times touched my heart and made me cry. (yes, I know it looks stupid to cry for a movie)

• Yes!
  • No
  • Didn't watch Interstellar

Most Helpful Girl

• its one of the best movies I have ever watch , I love most of the soundtracks of hans zimmer , but that one was exceptionally wonderful. and of course I cried. I think the best thing in the film is that it contains drama story (the love between the girl and her father and how they keep connected all time ) . also and other many things that make the film look good and also that 90 percent of the things happened in the film can truly happen in real life. I was shocked when I watched the film because I personally didn't know that this could happen and I started searching about these things on internet and trying to study and know more about it.
    I hope we get more of this type of beneficial and entertaining films again ,
    thnx hans zimmer and thnx Christopher Nolan =D
    sorry for long answer though =D

Most Helpful Guy

• It was preachy as hell. And it had to invent a problem to justify it's message. A problem that could have been solved by spending a few generations underground (we already have the technology to do this: we've had it since the early stages of the cold war). And it's other message, the one about "fight till the end", also justified the actions of Dr. Human.

However... it's a quality sci-fi the likes of which we haven't seen in many years. I had figured out the plot the second they mentioned the black hole, but it didn't make it any less enjoyable. It was innovative, yet drew heavy influence from great classics like 2001 Space Odyssey. And the musical score was done by Hans Zimmer, so you knew that was going to be awesome.

It was a good movie.

What Girls Said 7

• Yeah, I enjoyed it. Cried a bit here and there too.

• I LOOOOVED it, seriously, I love everything that involves space and stars and astronomy, plus it was very interesting to them talk about the relativity theory in an original way. And also I cried so muuuch !!!

• It was stunning, I loved it! So much better than Sandra bloody Bullock floating about crying. That Gravity was dull as shit, Interstellar was excellent, and so sad too! I think I had a little cry too...

• My thoughts are same for Gravity, I found it boring.
      Interstellar had a better story.

• It had a story, Gravity seemed to be nothing for a few hours... then home.

• I still need to watch that one. :/ I hope it's a good one!

• yes! I love the movie, science fiction movie and Christopher Nolan are awesome :D

• I love it!

• Yes I loved it ! Such a cool story and awesome concepts

What Guys Said 10

• Of course, I did. It was a very well crafted movie, but I still consider it among Nolan's weakest work. He is capable of doing so much better.

• I think it was Christopher Nolan's best movie since The Prestige, but not as good as The Prestige.

• Crying is great. I cried in wall E- at the end credits. Both times.
    I didn't like interstellar. It was sold to me as the greatest, most different movie ever, and for me it was no movie Perhaps a great film, but not a movie.(if that makes sense. It's fine if it doesnt)

• Nolan fanboys will always exaggerate his movies. Try not listening to their reviews if you really want to enjoy his movies (can be extended for all directors and their movies)

• I MUCH prefer to go into a film not knowing anything about it. The star from orphan black just revealed she is the same way.
      One time this didn't work though: I saw This is the End, and had no clue what the movie was even about until I had a revelation halfway through: it was about the rapture.

• Certain parts of it were good, but it fell into the same trap that almost every time travel movie falls into, where the cause and effect of the plot create an endless loop.

• I enjoyed it but there are certain things that make this movie awful. It could be so much better.

• yeah great movie... especially the docking scene after the space station blew up

• it was great

• It is a real masterpiece in many ways, the quality of graphic, sounds and theme is almost perfect! Actors and mood is awesome also...
    Maybe you wanna read my opinions :) www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a9466-interstellar-is-the-most-amazing-movie-in-2014-in-my-opinion

• Is The Astronaut a sequel to this?

• It was alright, not great. Stupid end with black hole