• Nirvana
    59% (19)73% (16)65% (35)Vote
  • Green Day
    41% (13)27% (6)35% (19)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
17|11

Most Helpful Girl

• green day, for sure. i like nirvana a lot, but green day will ALWAYS have a place in my heart <3 <3

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 16

• Gotta go with Green Day <3

0|1
    1|1
  • This is a very cruel question for me to answer lol, since I love both. Honestly, it's a tie for me. Because, Green Day and Nirvana have such different sounds and are both different in their own way. So, I can't choose because I love them both very much!

0|0
    0|1
  • Ew, Nirvana no question.

1|1
    1|1
  • Nirvana!
    😎😎

0|1
    0|0
  • Nothing like some teen spirit.:D
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTWKbfoikeg

1|1
    0|0
  • I prefer Nirvana, but I like some Green Day, too.

0|2
    0|0
  • I've heard both and I guess will go with nirvana. I like more songs by nirvana than green day. Actually I don't like green day.

1|1
    0|0
  • Nirvana Gets my love! <3

OMAGER GREEN DAY IS BUTTER!!! UGGG DOWNVOTE!!! UGGG! GET OUT EWWWWWW!!

0|1
    0|0
    • Okay girl you're actually but hurt I was joking although I fully I know Green Day will always be better, please go to the little gorls section

• I love both but Nirvana's just like, asdfghjkl; 😍💕

1|1
    0|0
  • Green day is good but nirvana all the way

1|1
    0|0
  • Not a fan of nirvana so I'll go with Green Day

0|0
    0|1
  • Nirvana x 10000000000000 no contest.
    KB was everything!!!

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't care much for either, but if pressed I'd pick Green Day.

0|0
    0|1
  • I take Nirvana more seriously than I would Green Day.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like both of them but I'm a die hard Green Day fan.

0|0
    0|1
  • i like both.

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 10

• It's not really a fair comparison.
    Green Day started good, but then turned to shit.
    Nirvana started good, and never got the chance to turn to shit - if Kurt Cobain was still alive, they'd probably be just another washed up old rock band, with him starring in some crappy reality TV show.

0|1
    0|0
    • Green Day was great through 21st century breakdown, the newer albums they basically said it was just tracks they made when bored so don't expect Grammy winners so I wouldn't say they are washed out yet

• Show All
    • American idiot and 21st century were amazing, the only concept albums really since the who era and 21st had an older type rock sound to it. Say what you want, you are mistaken haha

• There's a reason it's called dookie... because that's what it is.

• I picked Nirvana

1|1
    0|0
  • Not even comparable. Nirvana.

1|2
    0|0
    • Sad life you live

• Show All
    • Dude it's a fucking joke, shut your little butthurt mouth, go listen to Nirvana if it helps.

• YOU are the joke, that's about it.
      Get back in your corner and cry some more. Bish...

• You picked... green day... over nirvana.

Come here so i can fight you to the death please

1|1
    0|0
  • Green day for one time around, then it gets annoying. But Nirvana can do twice around the playlist before i have to change artists

0|0
    0|0
  • Early Green Day or now Green Day.
    They perform like two separate kinds of music.
    Early Green Day is Awesome, just Punk Rock at its finest.
    Nirvana is Good Too. Just saying that Now Green Day is far too removed from punk.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nirvana, no question.

0|0
    0|0
  • Green Day sucks big time. Pretty much all of their songs are just simple lyrics with a copypaste beat. Booooooooooring.

0|1
    0|0
    • The lyrics tell stories I its called concept albums something hardly anyone has done since the great British invasion bands, and nirvana has never done an album like that, that from song 1 to the end it's one big story

• Show All
    • If you really think anyone will remember Green Day in a couple of years then I feel bad for you. I mean it. I don't even like Nirvana that much but if you think GREEN DAY of all bands is better than them you are short a few brain cells.

• @Asker "The lyrics tell story's" Have you listen to MIW?

• nirvana by a mile.

0|1
    0|0
    • A crappy mile backwards? Yeah I'd agree

• Show All
    • I completely agree with you actually and that probably wasn't the best analogy.

I guess my point was more that green day is a childish pop punk band.

• @Asker U Mad? :P

• Nirvana easily. Nirvana is always the right answer.

0|0
    0|0
    • Defintely not against the Rolling Stones and not even comparable to the Beatles

• Other people's favorites are going to be different. It's understandable why people would pick Rolling Stones or Beatles. Still not my favorite though. Just my opinion.