Which sorority is the most fun and popular?

I'm considering joining a sorority, and I've got a couple in mind: Zeta Tau Alpha, Alpha Phi, Kappa Alpha Theta, and Sigma Kappa. I haven't gone through recruitment yet, but I was wondering if anyone has any opinions on these sororities and what they are like? Thank you!

What Guys Said 1

• That completely depends on the university. At one, lets say KAT, they could be the biggest party sorority in the college. At another school they could be very studious and be more low key. You just have to rush and visit each one to see which is the one you're looking for.

• Will I be able to get a feel for if they party and such at recruitment or how will I know?

• You ask if they are a "wet" house which means if they drink a lot. Just ask them questions that matter to you when you talk to them. Actual parties I believe are not allowed during recruitment. Although some places just hold small parties usually at a member apartment off campus somewhere.

What Girls Said 0