Is "House of Cards" any good?

I'm about 15 minutes into the pilot and so far it is shite. Does it get any better? Is it worth watching?

• No, it's shit
  • Yeah, it's not bad
  • It's pretty good.
    Vote C
  • Other
    Vote D

Most Helpful Girl

• I've heard it's good if you can get past the boring parts in the beginning but I can't get into it at all

Most Helpful Guy

• Haha dude, I felt the exact same thing, 15 mins in... nope it's shit haha xD

• Lol, I don't have the patience to sit through the rest of it. Needs more gunfire and explosions lol.

• Haha yes! exactly what i was thinking. What happened in the beginning?, some fat politician chasing another wtf

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 1

• If you liked The West Wing, you'll probably like House of Cards. Otherwise don't bother. By the way, House of Cards was a British miniseries in the early 90's; the Netflix version is an American remake of it. I've seen both; I prefer the American remake.