Should men wrestle women?

Most Helpful Girl

• Only if they want to. A man has nothing to gain and everything to lose when wrestling women competitively. Women are in the opposite position. I prefer non-competitive mixed wrestling. We can both try as had as we want and not feel bad about the outcome.

I love to wrestle guys. It's hard to find girl friends who are any good at it, and I DO enjoy pinning boys! (And they at least get to feel my girlie bits) And I must admit, I don't mind get manhandled by a strong guy, either. It's hot when I overpower them, and it's hot when they're holding me helpless under them. With non-competitive wrestling, everyone wins!

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know. It depends. If it's rough, probably not as us guys can get quite aggressive. Wow! I just saw the video. Definitely not!!! Just so you know, I think that video is staged. At least I hope it is. If you look under the woman's head, she has her hand there. So, he's slamming her head into his hand. Kaufman is/was a stupid asshole.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 4

• Only playfully, then cuddle afterwards

• Only if the woman picks the fight and starts beating him up and their is no other option, or if it's just for fun and he tries not to hurt her in the process.

• Yes, Since they are competing for equality to men in every field, this is your chance, show us what you got.

The video is funny af.

• Yea he, why not? I do MMA with women in the UFC gym all the time