What is the finest TV serie you watched lately?

I really liked Lilyhammer <3 <3 <3 Such a pity that I have not seen it before 🙈

What is the finest TV serie you watched lately ?

0|0
12|22

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 21

• I'm watching Supernatural at the moment but I'm hyped for the return of The Flash and The Walking Dead.

1|1
    0|0
  • The one I liked most, but it's about a year now that the last series was on TV, was the Australian series Sea Patrol.
    I like these realistic series and that one was both realistic and dramatized to a fair degree, with excellent actors butting it all into practice :D
    I haven't missed an episode and I think about 7 different series have been made in as many years.

1|0
    0|0
  • I liked "The 100"

1|1
    0|0
  • Walking Dead, Game of Thrones and Once Upon a Time

2|0
    0|0
  • Lately I thought the new show "Lucifer" looked really funny. But my all time Favorite funny show "Reaper" only had 2 seasons. It was about a slacker who on his 21st birthday found out that his parents sold his soul to the Devil. Now he has to become a bounty hunter for Hell and recapture escaped souls. With his two buddies helping him out along the way.

1|0
    0|0
  • Last series I saw was Daredevil on Netflix, great show.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lost. On Netflix.

It. Was. The. Best. Show. Of. All. Time.

Lost simply MADE the 21st century for me.

No other shows impress me anymore. Lost was the grand finale of tv. Although Walking Dead came close.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have been watching "The Secret Life of American Teenager" it is definetly fictional, but my mom and sister has been watching "F. R. I. E. N. D. S".

1|0
    0|0
  • Once Upon A Time, I like how they make all the fairytale stories so modern and real

1|1
    0|0
  • Supernatural, the vampire diaries, desperate housewives- if you haven't seen you haven't lived

1|0
    0|0
  • Just 5 minutes ago I finished 'True Detective' season 1. I loved it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Better Call Saul

1|0
    0|0
  • Previously-Boston Legal and Practice , Since it was somewhat similar to what i did.
    Hooked up on Fargo currently.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not sure. I'm too tired to answer at the moment.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hahahaha i saw them when they was sent on TV.

1|0
    0|0
    • I loved your language! So beautiful :D

• Show All
    • of course
      I agree with you
      i need to learn Norwegian ! haha

• Hahaha I'd be more then happy reading subtitles xD

• Been watching suits nowadays. But I plan on starting narcos and Mr robot!

1|0
    0|0
  • Peaky Blinders, or Justified

1|0
    0|0
  • Right now I'm hooked on homeland and Ray Donovan

1|0
    0|0
  • Gilmore Girls on netflix. I just discovered it. I am a guy but I love it :`( !!!

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd say 'Wolf Hall' is the best.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lost Girl. It's going to be ending around March/April of next year but, I really liked it. She plays a bisexual Succubus, who doesn't know who her father is (we now technically know but she still doesn't). So she fights off different things, trying to find him. It's like a modern version of Buffy, only, different

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11