If a Janet Jackson/Lenny Kravitz happened to you would you cover up?

Say you're a music artist and you're performing on stage in front of thousands of people.

Guys, let's say you have a wardrobe malfunction and your pecker comes out. All those people have now seen your dick and it'll be all over the internet. Do you keep singing or do you cover up?

Girls, let's say you have a wardrobe malfunction and your boobs pop out. All those people have now seen your exposed breasts and it'll be all over the internet. Do you keep singing or do you cover up?

• Keep singing
  • Stop the music and cover up
Ohhh shit. Some of the females say they'd keep singing. I mean hey why not? People know what your breasts look like now anyway? lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• Why would I? The tabloids would still be talking about it.

• Yeah no matter what your dick has already been exposed. Might as well like it fly huh? lol.

What Girls Said 1

• i can cover up and keep singing... i have two hands.

• And you have some tig ol bitties from what I remember. You'd have a tough time covering them both with one hand lol.

• :o! but I thought only one boob was flying out D: not the two... what kind of person is dressing me when my full top is falling off? D: They're fired!

• Hahahaha.

What Guys Said 1