What are some great romantic songs for an at home dinner?

Any suggestions for some great music for a romantic dinner at home?

Most Helpful Girl

• I love things like Yiruma - river flows in you and a few others... I like a bit of Ben E King and I like Van morrison - into the mystic.

• aww Van Morrison's 'Into the Mystic" was my wife and I's wedding song. love Van the Man

• @madhatters4 I had Groovy Kind Of Love for mine and my ex husbands wedding song... For one line "When I'm in your arms, nothing seems to matter, my whole world could shatter, I dont care" because before we got married my world did shatter and his arms were the best medicine :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd think in general some nice Jazz is always good for a romantic dinner. Especially some Billy Holiday. Maybe some Cat Stevens or Paul Simon would work as well.

You want something with nice melodies, not too loud to distract, and just something to compliment the mood... You could sort of do a playlist of Beatles songs as they have a bunch of nice ones about love

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 5

• I would have Ludivico Einaudi piano albums in the background.

• Mario - Let Me Love You
    Mean throwback right here ^

• Exile - Kiss You All Over, Barry White - Can't Get Enough Of Your Love Baby, Alison Krauss - When You Say Nothing At All, George Strait - I Cross My Heart, Aerosmith - I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing

• James Vincent McMorrow , We Dont Eat, the best song possible for a dinner

• jazz , ask her for dancing , you will be totally score