Who was your favorite Batman?

George Clooney was my favorite.

• Michael Keaton
  • Val Kilmer
  • George Clooney
  • Christian Bale

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I love this question, I love all things batman ok let me get to the point

I hate the george clooney movies mainly because batman was more of a joke and not serious, but I liked that they followed the comic book relatively close

The keaton movies was the first batman movie I actually liked before the bale movies came and I love the dark knight series but I hate that whispering thing he did and although he is a great actor he doesn't really have that bruce wayne look to him

Ben Affleck is definitely a no, im so worried for this new movie because ben Affleck annoys me, but after watching the trailer I'll give him a fair shot, remember when everyone found out that heath ledger was going to play the joker, they laughed in his face and he absolutely killed it!! So im hoping that he can pull through because if he doesn't he will be shamed forever I also read that apparently he might be getting his own movie series

How do you feel about thw new joker?

• Haven't been following this new batman. After I heard Affleck, I just lost hope in it. And I fell asleep watching The Dark Knight. I like the Joel Schumacher Batman series because they were entertaining to me.

• Thanks for MHO!!! 😘

• You're welcome

What Guys Said 24

• Kevin Conroy. Yes pour on your scorn, but it really was a great adaptation. Got the right ballance of gothic/noir and more fanciful elements. End the villains really held up well. Think, that adaptation gave us Harley! And the Harley/Ivy love affair.
    And Mark Hamill was a great joker.

• For me, it's Michael Keaton all the way!

Now why do I get the feeling that a lot of people are voting for Christian Bale, because his movies are the only Batman movies they have watched?

• Bale by a long shot. His movies were made in the time when Superhero movies were actually taken seriously unlike Clooney who was a fucking joke.

• after seeing the trailers I can say Ben Affleck is gonna make one hell of Batman. Christian Bale is close second.

• I didn't even bother. Ben Affleck annoys me as an acfor.

• @Northeast106 thank you ! Especially the "do you bleed" part was ultra bad ass. Id love to get your opinion on my question about the suicide squad Joker if you have time. I think he's not the real Joker but infact Robin or Jason Todd lol

• That line made the trailer! It looks more like the badass batman character we have all been waiting for. I haven't looked into the suicide squad yet.

• Michael Keaton was absolutely the best Batman, followed by George Clooney and Christian Bale. Val Kilmer was not that much impressive.

• HOW COULD YOU FORGET ADAM WEST, THE FIRST BATMAN? >:(

Anyway, I think Christian Bale was the best Batman. George Clooney's Batman sucked, even Clooney himself didn't like the movie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCS_kif7qfk

• I didn't. He wasn't included on purpose...

• Adam West will always be admirable as Batman, The Caped Crusader, but he was far from the first. Robert Lowery may very well have been the very best Batman performance ever!!

• I preferred the Tim Burton films because they were more comic like and tongue in cheek.

• 1. Christian Bale
    2. Michael Keaton
    3. Val Kilmer
    4. George Clooney

Christian Bale killed it as batman, thanks in large part to the brilliance of Nolan and the way he was written in as batman. However, from the trailers it looks like Ben Affleck would be really good as Batman, so he may be 1-2 depending on how well the movie goes.

• 1|0
  • The George Clooney one, really? HE HAD RUBBER NIPPLES!

Michael Keaton probably because his were the first I saw so they stuck with me.

• 1|1
  • No Adam West and no Kevin Conroy? FAIL!

• CHRISTIAN BALE

HE'S MY FAVE BATMAN AND ONE OF MY FAVORITE ACTORS! U GO, GURL!

• I really liked Keaton but hated and still hate Tim Burton movies.

• Although I grew up with the rest of them, Bale is the best in my opinion.

• Chuck Norris.

• 5th choice: Kevin Conroy
    From the cartoon versions. His voice is epic.

• Bruce Wayne was another.

• Lol the ones in the comics

• None because im Ra's :D

• Kevin Conroy.

• batman sucks. Terrible character. 0 flaws. no real story and predictable.

• Adam West, Robert Lowery and Lewis Wilson will always be the greatest Batman portrayals with Michael Keaton, Val Kilmer and Kevin Conroy right up there with honest outstanding portrayals, with a possible strong leaning toward Robert Lowery overall.

• When Christian Bale was Batman the action was better due to new directors and action scenes developing in 2012, I vote D. C was rather funny though.

What Girls Said 14