Girls, do you watch Say Yes to the Dress?

"Say Yes to the Dress" is a popular tv show. Various brides to be go to the store and try on different dresses.

Even though I may never marry, I watch the show. I like looking at all the bridal designs. What about you?

Bonus question: Which do you prefer, the original (at Kleinfeld's in New York) or Atlanta? Or both?

• Yes - I watch
    64% (9)
  • No - I don't watch
    36% (5)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

2

Most Helpful Girl

• My mother and I, two very ungirly ladies, are shamelessly addicted to that show. We sit and critique the dresses to our hearts' content.

• I do that with my mom and sister when I go visit them. Both are self proclaimed "tomboys" who don't dress up. But we all just love to watch!

• Same here. We don't actually know the different fabrics or anything lol

• I know some (since I did costuming), but not sure sometimes what they use in bridal. I tried telling them the differences in the beginning when they asked, but they don't any more so we just say "No, the other was better" or something lol.

What Girls Said 1

• I've watched it on occasion. It blows my mind how much people are willing to spend on a dress.