Favorite unpopular movie?

Of your favorite movies, are there any that went into obscurity or are generally considered to be bad movies? I'm not talking about "so bad it's good" movies like The Room. You can check the IMDb top 250 list or Rotten Tomatoes to double check.

Mine is Seven Pounds (starring Will Smith, got 27% on RT).

Most Helpful Guy

• My first thought was Donnie Darko, but it has developed such a cult following that I don't think it's unpopular anymore.

What Girls Said 2

• Escape from Alcatraz & Snatch.

• Sabrina... Aubrey Hepburn
    Strangers in a train 1953
    12 angry men

What Guys Said 11

• I checked the IMDB list of worst movies, nothing jumped out - I remember years ago liking a John Travolta movie called "White Man's Burden" and all my friends hated it.

• Howard the Duck https://youtu.be/SzI-ZbcK_sw
    Or Masters of the Universe https://youtu.be/CF20B8p4F08

• Kung Fu Hustle was my but it's not as unpopular as I thought and heard from the whiny ass people who watched it with me lol it got like 90% on RT

• The "fight scenes" were a little too much for me. I'd rather see more ridiculous hand-to-hand action than 2 guys summoning magic from musical instruments. Some scenes were pretty great though. I liked it overall.

• Dredd (2012) It doesn't have really bad ratings but it isn't very known.

I think it's awesome!

• Haven't seen Dredd or Judge Dredd. I only know that scene where Stallone says "I am... the law!"

• The one with Stallone is awful. This one stars Karl Urban. It's vastly different.

• Dredd was a great movie. Judge Dredd was cinematic rubbish.

• The Digimon Movie.

• I was going to ask if it's nostalgic, but then I saw your age.

• Digimon was my childhood from ages 2-9. The anime was decent, but the movie was so bad... I still loved it and I still do. I love all the Digimon movies.

• Pretty much any unpopular movie that I've seen.
    And RT has a lot of weird percentages.

• Critters, these hairy alien balls that eat everything, there was around 4 sequels. Leonardo dicaprio was in one of them.

Also the Leprechaun movie sequels with Warwick Davis

• I've only seen Leprechaun in Space. A YouTube channel I'm subscribed to did a livestream of it last Halloween. What a terrible movie.

• The first is great, young Jennifer Aniston is in it.

• the man with the iron fists, I don't know score or whatever but I don't think it ever got popular

• Prince avalanche i like

• Ironclad is a great movie and so is Fireproof

• Batman & Robin with a very super high rating of 11% lol.