Who is the most powerful Dark Lord?

Voldemort:Who is the most powerful Dark Lord?

Melkor/Morgoth:

Darth Vader:

Ganon/Ganondorf/Demise:

>:)

• Voldemort
  • Melkor/Morgoth
  • Darth Vader
  • Ganon/Ganondorf/Demise
I'm surprised at the number of people choosing Darth Vader. I thought he'd be the least powerful :/

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, definitely not Voldemort and not Darth Vader. Darth Vader was formidable, but that's cuz he killed off the opposition and baby jedi. <- ;_;
    Voldemort doesn't count.
    It's between Morgoth and Gannondorf, but since I didn't read Lord of the Rings I'm gonna go with Gannondorf.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's understandable if people have Darth Vader as their favorite (especially if they grew up watching Star Wars). But rationally Darth Vader would probably be the least powerfull of them.

The most powerfull spot is between Melkor and Ganon, since both are evil creatures with divine power and have been around practicing evil since the beggining of times.

Voldemort would probably come third.

• I agree with this. Darth Vader is crippled by sentiment.

What Girls Said 3

• Love Darth Vader

• voldemort i think

• Why Darth Vader? Why not Darth Sidious (Emperor Palpatine)? vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest He is much more powerful than Vader...

• I've never actually seen Star Wars, so I have no idea who that is.
      Sorry! D:

What Guys Said 5

• 1|1
    • Forgive my ignorance, but who is that?

• The essence of The Dark One dates back to the beginning of time. Only the host dies. So I'm fairly certain he could hold his own.

• Nice. So really it depends whether he's facing Morgoth or Melkor.

• Morgoth is basically as powerful as a Greek God. He is the master of fucking Sauron for fucks sake.

• I remember reading Lord of the Rings at about 11/12 and getting nightmares about Melkor

• I only know Voldemort and Darth Vader but that Ganon guy looks bad ass so voted for him

• Most obviously C.

Anything harry potter is lame.