Do you like Harry Potter?

Harry Potter is like my life. I love Harry Potter. Harry Potter is love, Harry Potter is life. I love everything of it.
I've read all the books and that's the best thing I've done.
I LOVE HARRY POTTER ❤️

• Harry Potter is love, Harry Potter is life
  • Weasley is our king
  • I don't like it
  • I've never watched a movie or read the books.
  • There are nargles in this post
  • Fuck off muggle!
  • Oh Amy, you need help.

Most Helpful Guy

• On a scale of 1 to expelliarmus, I'd rate it expecto patronum.

Most Helpful Girl

• I read the Harry Potter series over the summer for the first time ever and I loved it. I have a Pottermore account and am a proud Gryffindor. My favorite was Ginny but I also loved dobby, Sirius, tonks, remus, Molly Weasley, Fred and George, ron, Luna, Hermione, Neville, and of course, Harry I always thought that he was very noble and selfless person

What Guys Said 15

• Hehe, I will mix love💖💘 potion in our dinner on our date...
    Hehe
    Anyone who cannot understand Harry Potter has dead imagination, no hopes for them...
    I will "avadakedavra" them... Or 'Imperio' them and make them read the novel until they learn it by heart, word by word

• Yeah, I read the books and watched the movies for the first time about a year ago. And I fucking loved it all.

• Oh Amy, you need help... with watching all the Harry Potter movies!

• It will always make me think "Hairy Pothead and the Philosopher's Stoned." haha

• I don't know I never met the guy.

• of course. I own all the books and films. I even have a pottermore account lol

• Me tooooo ❤️
      I'm hufflepuff, and you?

• can you tell me how to log in... i seriously cannot figure it out and its annoying me. maybe post me a link to the log in page?

• I'm on my phone but as soon as I'm on my computer I'll send you the link

• I got about a chapter and a half into the first book before all the godawful attempts at aping Roald Dahl-style 'gobblefunk' words and whimsy made me stop reading in disgust.

• I like it, but I'm not a huge fan.

I read the first 3 or 4 books when I was younger and watch all the movies (but only 1 in the cinema) except for the very last part xD
    I watched 7.1 only 3 weeks ago (after I had it for over a year on my DVR disk waiting lol) and it was quite boring so I didn't watch 7.2 :p

• You would be a huge fan of you would watch all the movies and read all the books.

You better take that back... 7.1 wasn't boring! You need to read the book man!!!
      I guarantee the second part is better, it is the one I've seen more times.

• Before 2016!!!

• I doubt that will happen lol

• HP suckzzz!!

@Girly1710 ;P

• I'm from the UK so I'm not as crazy about it as say Americans...
    It's alright I guess, I'm less into it than i was when I was younger.

(not 14, I'm 18)

• Harry Potters got nothing on batman

• Noooo. It's a boring verison of lord of the rings to me.

• They are the best books I've ever read.

• The problem is when Harry Potter came along I had already read all the books from which it drew it's ideas so it seemed to me like a competently done pastiche rather than a singular great work. It seemed OK to me but I wasn't excited.

I think this is something which just happens to you as you get older, you begin to see how very little art is new and how much is reworked. So enjoy that feeling of discovery, it fades.

• What the hell Amy!

What Girls Said 12

• Ugh I love Harry Potter. I read all the books at least ten times when I was younger, and I'm actually considering reading them all again. Harry Potter was my childhood! My mom would stand in line for hours waiting to get the next book as soon as it released, and we'd read them together as a family (except I would sneak off and read the entire book in one day on my own >.>)

• That sounds like the most amazing childhood. Sadly I was just a toddler when the first book was realese.
      I became a fan when I was 12.

• Ah, that's a shame! But on the bright side, you didn't have to deal with the despair when you finished one book and realized the next wouldn't be released for aaages. DX Or at least, not as many times, haha.

• That's true! As soon as I finish, I would read the other one. It took me like 6 months to read the 7 books (school and stuff took lot of my time)

• > Harry Potter is overrated and no one likes him.
    > Sirius should NEVER have died
    > Fred and George are THE BEST FOREVER
    > My favorite characters (you didn't ask but I like tell people this) in order are:
    *ahem* Sirius > Malfoy > Blaise Zabini > Fred&George/Peeves > Buckbeak > Butterbeer > Lupin/James Potter/Tonks/Mad Eye Moody

• Ron Weasley is my favorite, then Luna, then Harry, then dumbledore, then Fred, then George, then Ginny, then Dobby, then peeves, then Sirius and that's it lol

Agree, Sirius' death broke me in 2
      I love Fred and George with every inch of my body
      I don't know... I like Harry, he's an amazing man.

• Dobby kinda looks like Lemongrab. Just saying. LOL

Fred and George are the most underappreciated characters. Yeah, Harry saved the world and junk but like, Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes man. They made candy SPECIFICALLY to get you out of classes. This trumps everything.

• I used to be like that when I was younger. I remember being sad because my letter for hogwarts didn't come at 12! People complained that was all I was talking about. I 've read each book countless times, as well as watched the movies, and actually I own Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows in English, which was the book that made me start reading English books, even though my native language is greek. Harry Potter has some good, some bad and some hilarious parts (Ron Weasley is our king!) . I generally like reading fantasy books, and since then I've read other magnificent books as well. Though, I have other interests as well and definitely some more impostant things going. for me. It's not a bad thing you like Harry Potter series, just don't let this become the only thing going for you. Expand your horizons in other things as well.

• Yes I love Harry Potter. I grew up with that series

• 1|0
  • I've read them so many times I've lost count. Especially the fifth one. For some reason it's my favorite.

• I love the sixth ❤️❤️
      The one I've reads the most is the first one. It takes me where everything started.

• The first one's good, but it's mainly world building. You can really see J. K.'s progression as a writer through the last three books.

• Yeah, that's true! My favorite is the last one.

• I'm an extreme potterhead 😂

• the movies yeah. I never read the books.

• Harry Potter is my everything <3

• I named my cats after sirius and neville sooo whaddya think xD

• I like Harry Potter 😊

• I've never ever seen a Harry Potter movie or read any of the books in my life.