Poll: do you think (full) nudity (NOT sexuality) should be allowed in a PG-13, PG or G rated movie?

• Not at all
  • PG-13 rated
  • PG rated
  • G rated

Most Helpful Guy

• No. That's kind of what the ratings are for. They give an indication of what's in the movie for anyone who cares. Different ratings have different meanings. If you lump everything together then the ratings become worthless.

Probably the vast majority of the population don't pay attention to them anyway. But the ratings are there for the people who want to know what they (or their kids) are getting into.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well 13-year olds are already watching series like Game of Thrones which has a lot of nudity and sex... Plus many are already watching porn at that age. 😐 It wouldn't be necessary to have nudity in PG-13 movies however, if it is what the director wants then fine... I think I actually saw nudity in a PG-13 movie though, Total Recall (2012) a woman flashed her 3 boobs ahah 😂

What Guys Said 7

• There is no need for it unless it is absolutely necessary for story and that goes for all ratings.

• There was a movie I recall that had nudity even though it was PG-13 - Doc Hollywood... I quite liked that movie when I was younger

• Oh fuck no.

• It should be mandatory.

• Not for that age group no.

• Nothing wrong with nudity.

• No. Too early and not something that should be seen by under 18 uear-olds.

What Girls Said 4

• No.

I don't want to see any nudity there.

My bros watches them and that's not something that they would want to see.
    It's not appropriate.

• Why is the human body bad like tf?
    Anyways I voted PG because I think parents or a guardian should supervise children when seeing nudity so that they will understand what is happening.

• Movies like PG and G rated movies are usually aimed towards small children. Why the hell would any sensible person want to expose them to something like that?

• No, G rated is aimed for pre-kinder/1st-4th grader children and PG is under 15. I don't think a five year old should be exposed to that kind of content from an early age.