What do u think about the discovery of water on Mars?

What are ur thoughts on it , do u think there is a current life on Mars or do u think there was a life and it vanished?

Most Helpful Guy

• Mars used to be capable of sustaining many different kinds of life. At some point, that changed. Watch this:

https://youtu.be/K2wp5Qe3JV0

What Girls Said 3

• I can't wait til they finally release more of what they know about Mars. I'm pretty sure there's something alive (by our standards), cuz even now on Earth we're finding species of like, extremophilic bacteria and archeae that withstand mindboggling conditions we never thought of - who can say there aren't strains like that evolving on Mars or any other planet out there. *_* I'm so excited. I love the idea of terraforming Mars although some part of me is terrified for it to happen. Think of all the shit we could find on Mars. *_______* I'd go there in a heartbeat.

• Probably the life on Mars ended and it passed to is there's a theory that every planet has life when this life ends it passes it to another planet and so on but I am positive there was a life there

• Just kidding. ^_~

• Science don't explain anything not even close lol there are MILLIONS of things we don't know the answers of it 😛

• I think it's awesome! I believe there is life at a cellular level like @KDA20 stated. As far as other life forms like what we have on earth vanishing it is a possibility. If there was I'd like to know why they disappeared. :/

• they found a hermit crab too.

What Guys Said 6

• I still want to believe its made of cheese. -.-

• Mars might possibly be a post apocalyptic world that used to sustain an abundance of life like Earth.

• It doesn't really surprise me, I mean it has ice so why not water. but I don't think there is any life or if there is it is only bacterial. which could mean two thing. 1 we are seeing a planet past its life bearing days, 2 we are seeing it before. I think it is number 1

• If there is water you would have to think there is life but it is probably tiny at a cellular level.

• It's exciting cuz it means one day we'll have water parks on mars.

• Hopefully we can prove life exists elsewhere and put an end to the fucking religions on this planet once and for all.