What's your funniest😂 school memory?

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably when me and a few friends brought in a packet of condoms to class and blew them up like balloons and then letting them fly around the class. It drove the teacher apeshit!

What Guys Said 5

• I have so many, where would I even start? The first that comes to mind is when I was in biology class my freshman year of high school, and I sat next to my buddy Reid, who was kind of a space cadet. So my teacher was one to go off on tangents and he'd spend an entire class talking about anything but biology, whatever random topic was on his mind. So this one particular day, Reid was looking in his biology textbook at the page with the diagram of the female reproductive organs, hahaha. Totally off in la-la land, and the teacher saw, so he decided to bust his balls. The teacher I think was talking about something about a TV show or something, completely unrelated to science, and he just goes "... SO WHY DO YOU THINK THAT HAPPENS, REID?" to snap him out of it. Reid's like "uh... uhhhh...", and I of course saw an opportunity to fuck with him, so i'm whispering to him under my breath like I'm trying to bail him out... "dude..."hydrogen"" So he goes "uh... Hydrogen?", and the whole class just busted out laughing, we were still talking about it senior year. One of my Hall of Fame burns🔥

• This woman teacher that was at my school use to have a thing of talcum powder under her desk and every time someone farted in class she would get it and shake talcum powder over their head. She also use to be so good at come backs when someone was being a smart ass and come back with a great reply instantly.

• The time I misheard the teacher, she said " If you are going to continue talking, you can leave" and I thought she threw me out so I walked out - I was the school rebel/hero for a couple of hours.

• The teacher shouted at me "WOULD YOU MIND DOING SOME WORK"?

To which it I replied (a lot louder than I had intended) "I'd rather nail my scrotum to a wall"

Oops. I got detention obviously but so did about 6 other guys in the class because they were laughing so hard.

• i don't have one. but maybe when i got a boner while walking through the halls in junior high and had to cover it with my backpack

What Girls Said 2

• there's quiet a few of those...
    one of them was having me and my friends dress one of the football players as a barbie for senior slave day :)

• I fell once from my chair XD