Beatles or Rolling Stones?

I'm torn on this

• Beatles
  • The Stones

Most Helpful Girl

• very hard. my dad liked both so i like them too. i think i like more songs by the beatles.

Most Helpful Guy

• A close call, but I guess the Rolling Stones would edge out the Beatles by a very slender margin!

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 9

• I don't really like either, haha, I'm not a huge classic rock guy. Pretty sure I've every Beatles song I ever heard, the bar I used to manage was owned by a huge Beatles fan, and I'd hear a song on the jukebox and be like "ugh, what the FUCK is this?", and it would almost always end up being The Beatles when I'd go and look. Just not for me, I'll go Stones by default.

• I'm more of Stones kinda guy.

• Post Seargeant Pepper Beatles

• Well, I really love music, and love the role that both hands and the individual members have brought to our world. Epic music history was made (and still being made) by these musicians! I honestly cannot choose ♥😱♥

• I used to really like the beatles then I found out the 'peace activist' John lennon Supported the fucking IRA and hit women.

• I pick The Beatles. Although, to be fair, I haven't listened to The Rolling Stones before.

• Fucking faggot Beatles need to eat shit and die already.

• Not a huge fan of either, but I guess the Beatles

• Who are they?