Don't you think this girl was smart to pretend as if she was dead during the Oregon Shooting?

• Heck yeah; I would have done the sameπŸ‘!
  • No; I would have did something else.

Most Helpful Girl

• Smart as a whip, yes, I would have done the same thing, being as smart as I am and a bit street wise besides.
    If she had not used her head and played Dead... She never would have lived to tell this.
    Thank you for sharing, @QueenNini xx

• Why do you bash the USA in that thread the other day Russia vs USA?

• @Paris13 You welcomeπŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„!

• Ohhh, so sweet a girl. @QueenNini :)) xxoo

What Guys Said 6

• it is smart definitely. although i can't say that in the frenzied panic of the moment i'd think to do it... but definitely smart, and probably lowers your risk of being harmed

• at that moment it was her best option and she pulled it off perfectly. such a senseless tragedy tho, very depressing news.

• It is your only option - It comes from nature playing possum.

• She was very smart to do that.

• I believe that she did what she could and thought very logically in that situation, but I think we should honor the fact that this was a horrible tragedy, rather than admiring a girl for surviving it

• Yeah i would have done the same thing that was shame what happened

What Girls Said 1

• Yes, she was very smart. I would have did the same thing