What do you think Doctor Who does on his Birthday?

They never address it on the show but no one has ever wished him a "Happy Birthday" thus far. No cakes, no icecream, no party just a whole lot of nothing. And even if they did what the heck would you get the man? I mean as humans get older birthdays become more about what you've lost along the way. Relatives and Friends may call or text but presents and parties are few and far between. What happens when you pass the Millenial milestone...

Most Helpful Girl

• No one has wished him? I think you haven't been paying attention. In last season's finale, the Master/Missy wishes him and even gifts him an army of cyber-men. He had forgotten about it though.

What Girls Said 4

• Probably cry.

• I'm guessing me would visit his companions

• The wiki is telling me he had his 1,000th birthday while travelling with Ace and Bernice Summerfield.

Post time war he probably has some horrific birthday memory to make him not want to remember it

• He probably doesn't remember the date of his birth, that was so long time ago :P

What Guys Said 1

• They seem to only mark the regenerations/new Doctor Who - Not a fan of the show, I know he is a timelord and immortal but I don't think they reference how long he was around for before this or does time even move the same way for him.